CHPTR 32 - Surprise!

No One ▪︎

7:50am

Jeongyeon, seulgi, and momo have already finished the pasta. Mina, nayeon, and sana have already finished cutting the watermelon and have already putted in the fridge.

"Okay guys. I think we should already be prepared for the surprise, since it's already 7:55AM." Jihyo announced in the kitchen.

They formed a big circle and started to plan now.

"Where should we surprise her?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I was thinking that, direct into stairs, so she can quickly surprise by it." Jihyo answered.

"Oh okay, that's pretty good idea." Jeongyeon said.

"I think we need to place the cake onto a mini table since it's too heavy for us to lift." Irene suggests.

"Wait let me get one." Yuki said as he went to the living room.

Now that they have positioned themselves already. They are just going to wait until the kids- especially dahyun, to come out of their room.

Jeongyeon for being protective, and aware of Yuki, she went to mina's side walling yuki from beside. She doesn't know what urges her to do that, since her body moves from its own.

Yuki seemed not to be surprised by it, since he already accepted that mina and jeongyeon are really for each other, and he's planning to call his mom later to cancel it, all of his and their plans.

"Hi mina." Jeongyeon greeted her.

Mina was surprised by jeongyeon's voice since she hadn't noticed jeongyeon that went to her side.

"Oh you're here." Mina said, as she looked at jeongyeon, while the latter nodded.

"Are you feeling better now?" Mina asked.

"Yup, better than ever." Jeongyeon answered, while smiling.

"Glad to know that." Mina said, and smiled.

"Why did you even shower earlier at 4:00 in the morning?" Mina asked.

"It may really cause you a headache." Mina added.

"I thought I would be fine if I took a shower, but it turns out it's not." Jeongyeon answered.

"Don't do that again. You're making me worry." Mina said, looking at jeongyeon.

"Yes ma'am." Jeongyeon playfully salutes, making mina giggles.

"Anyways. What do you think will be dahyun's reaction?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I bet she's going to be happy and maybe going to cry." Mina answered.

"Since, if I'm in dahyun's position right now. I'm going to cry at happiness, while looking at my friends who's now smiling to me." Mina added.

(Author: I guess jeongyeon is already taking notes, for mina's birthday.)

"Well. I agree with you." Jeongyeon said nodding.

-

Dahyun ▪︎

Me, tzu, and chaeng woke up from the buzz of our alarm. It's funny how our alarms buzz together.

I looked at the time and it's already 8:00am. Hm? I remember I alarmed my phone at exactly 7:00am.

"Tzu. Aren't we supposed to wake up at exactly 7:00am?" I asked her, and she and chaeng just looked at each other.

"Yes unnie. I don't know too why we wake up at 8:00am." Tzu answered.

(Author: I see you're playing safe tzuyu.)