CHPTR 15 - Hangover Soup

Mina ▪︎

I excuse myself earlier since I have a call from my friend- my childhood friend.

Earlier was *clears throat* was kinda *phew* awkward.

I didn't expect that was going to happen. I went there because honestly I was going to thank her- but it went awkward.

I hope she didn't sees my face earlier, aishh you pabo mina you should have wait for her in the table to thank her! *sighs*

Anyways, I'm in the living room waiting for my friend to call again.

He said I just wait for him for like 5 minutes, I think, cause he will just find a signal to his place so we can talk clearly.

I heard some noise from the kitchen and I think jihyo kinda teasing jeongyeon.

*ring ring*

My phone suddenly rang and he's already calling me.

Phone Call

"Minaaarii I'm sorry to keep you waiting." He suddenly spoke with an apologetic tone.

"It's okay don't worry." I assured him.

"Anyways minarii as I was saying how are you??" He asked me.

"I'm always good yuki." I answered him.

"That is the first time you say my name when we first call." He chuckled.

He still that one...

"By the way mina give me your address." He suddenly said.

He needs my address?

"Uhmm sure I'm at ********." I said.

"Owww okay okay wait for my mail." He said.

"Mail?" I said.

"Yup, it's a gift." He said it makes me smile.

"Jinaja?! Okay okay I'll wait for it, make sure that is pretty arraseo." I said that makes him laugh.

"Of course! It's for you minarii so it has to be pretty." He replied.

"Okay okay I say advance thank you." I said.

"Okay okay minarii I have to go now bye bye take care~." He said.

"Haii~ yuki take care too." I said, and ended the call.

End Call

So I just have to wait for his mail.

If you're curios about my childhood friend yuki, my family and his family are in the same neighborhood.

That's to the point that my parents and his parents are already closed to each other.

We went to the same middle school and high school. We were really close to each other.

But when she started to go to college, and since his university is in Canada while me in Seoul, we parted ways.

We didn't have time to talk to each other when we started to go to college due to our busy schedules.

But that's okay since we have now a connection and we're going to meet.

I'm so excited to meet him again since it's been years.

Anyways, I have to go to the kitchen now.

-

Jihyo ▪︎

I know that mina's childhood friend was her first love- but of course I didn't say that part, you know, I'm going to act like I don't know about mina's first love.