CHPTR 4 - Denying?

No One ▪︎

Tzuyu, dahyun, and chaeyoung happily went to the kitchen and they saw mina and jeongyeon.

"Good morning jeongyeon unnie and mina unnie?" Tzuyu greeted them confused.

"Good morning jeongyeon unnie and mina unnie- oh?" Dahyun greeted and while looking at mina suspiciously.

"Good morning." Mina greeted me back.

"Good morning kiddos." Jeongyeon said, and went to dahyun and tzuyu to kiss their foreheads.

"Me too unnie!!! Me too!!!!" Chaeyoung excitedly said that makes everyone chuckle.

"Aigooo, arraseo come here." Jeongyeon said and kissed Chaeyoung's forehead.

*giggles* "thank you unnie!!." Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu, dahyun, chaeyoung, and mina went to the table and took their sits, while dahyun was still looking at mina suspiciously, then she suddenly spoke-

"So mina unnie, why are you wearing jeongyeon unnie's favorite jacket?" Dahyun asked mina.

*gasped* "So that's why it's looks familiar." Tzuyu blurted out.

"I know right!" Chaeyoung suspiciously looking at mina

"So what's the tea unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

-

Mina ▪︎

"So what's the tea unnie?"

I just looked at them finding what words that I'm going to say, but jeongyeon suddenly said-

"There's no tea, tzuyu don't worry, I just let mina to use my jacket earlier because she doesen't have her own when we walked earlier outside, so I repeat kids there's no tea arraseo, so eat your breakfast already." Jeongyeon explained while looking at them.

After jeongyeon said that, I felt relieved.

*phew*

"Earlier?" Tzuyu confusedly asked.

"Do you have an early date walked earlier?!" Dahyun asked teased.

*sighs* this kids.

"No hyun, it's a long story." Jeongyeon softly answered.

Then, the door bell suddenly rang. I looked at jeongyeon signing her that I'm the one who's gonna answer that.

So, I went to the door and opened it, and it's my annoying friends that I already know that they're going to tease me.

It was jihyo, nayeon, and sana are still in their pajamas, so I quickly greeted them.

"Good morning guys!!!" I greet them and smile.

Nayeon and sana greeted me back, while jihyo just looked at me suspiciously and said-

"Why are you wearing jeong's favorite jacket?" Jihyo asked, pointing to the jacket that I wear while looking at me confusedly.

Shit  is this really jeongyeon's favorite jacket? I mean, the three kids knew this and now jihyo too.

I'm dead. *sighs*

"Ohhh~~ something fishy." Nayeon assumed ready to tease me.

"We need some tea minarii~" Sana said while smiling at me weirdly.

Oh fuck they're scary.

"Guys stop, and come on now we need to join them now." As I said and pulled them inside.