CHPTR 17 - Meet unnie

Mina ▪︎

Earlier

When we went inside the private room. I saw jeongyeon and tzuyu already sitting in their seat while eyeing us. 

We went to the table and took a seat.

When jihyo suddenly spoke. "Explain."

I just looked at jeongyeon who's now smiling, smiling ear to ear. And I'll tell you guys, she's the cutest.

So jeongyeon began to explain everything, so yup...... We get it all. But- woah. One of jeong's friends owns this place. I bet she/he was rich, rich. I mean, talking about how expensive this looks and the design on this. No joke, but I really love the place.

And I'm curious about the owner of this cause based on what jeongyeon says. It's their friend.

"Hi Ms. Park. It's been 6 years since the last time I saw you." The door suddenly opened and saw a tall girl wearing a red dress with 5 inches high heels using red lipstick.

She looks expensive

She looks expensive.

Jihyo suddenly ran towards the girls and hugged her tighter while saying "Omo omo omo I missed you!!!"

"I missed you too." The tall girl replied.

"I missed you too thomas hyo." The tall girl added with a hint of a teasing tone.

"Yah unnie!!! Don't call me that again!" I saw Jihyo break the hug and suddenly pout.

Oh. Jihyo called her unnie. So I suppose that she's older than us, even with jeongyeon right?

"Aiggo I love calling you that! Even back in high school and college." The tall girl- wait. I'm still addressing her as a tall girl. Well, I still don't know her name, so I prefer to call her tall girl.

"See! even unnie loved calling you thomas hyo." Jeongyeon suddenly spoke, followed by a laugh

I guess I'm right? She's older than us.

-

No One ▪︎

"Before we continue this unnie. Come join us." Jihyo suggested.

"I thought you never asked." The tall girl chuckled.

The sound of intimidating high heels walking towards the table makes mina, nayeon, and sana makes them want to know about that tall girl. She looks expensive and scared because of her red lipstick.

The tall girl took a seat beside Jeongyeon because that's the only vacant seat that they have at the table. The table was a big round table so they could easily eyed each other.

"Oh by the way unnie this is my friends." Jihyo said, pointing at mina, nayeon, and sana.

"Oh I see you have friends here. *clears throat* let me introduced my self to to you." The tall girl standing up shows a good impressionon Nayeonn, mina, and sana.