CHPTR 38 PRT II - Unexpected Perfect Confession

Jeongyeon ▪︎

I want to let out an ear-piercing scream and sprint a lap around the oval right now! I mean, this gorgeous girl *looking at Mina's side profile* who's right here beside me and holding my hands is finally mine! I mean, I couldn't believe it!!!!!!

This is my first time feeling like I could literally hold her hands now without hesitation and it feels perfect.

Thankfully, I could keep my composure and hold back my tears while seeing Mina cry earlier. I didn't know that she also had feelings for me. I was actually shocked when she was the first one to confess to me earlier. I couldn't believe that the one I had a crush on was crying while confessing to me. I mean, that is everybody's dream!

Am I the luckiest person in the world to have this amazing girl right in front of me?

I can't wait to tell this to mom, and dad.

-

Mina ▪︎

Is this even fucking real?! I mean?! We are now together like, it's already official! Look at this! We are holding hands, and most of all... we just kissed a minute ago! *phew* calm down Myoi. You are not usually like this.

I wasn't actually expecting to cry like a baby after I confessed to her, but I really let out my feelings and I'm glad I did.

I think I did a good job today.

-

No One ▪︎

As Jeongyeon and Mina were walking towards the cafe, holding hands tightly and smiling widely, the others rushed towards them, with a smile on their faces, and the two of them were glaring at Jeongyeon.

"YAH! YOO JEONGYEON!" Momo and Seulgi yelled, running towards them with a glare on their faces.

Jeongyeon nervously gulps as she sees the looks of anger and betrayal on her friends' faces, directed squarely at her.

"Oh my god, penguin. I think you need to stay away from me for a bit." Jeongyeon whispered at Mina, making Mina curiously look at her.

" Jeongyeon whispered at Mina, making Mina curiously look at her