CHPTR 37 - Confused

Author ▪︎

Well, what did you expect? It's 5:30 in the morning, of course; they are still sound asleep, since they are exhausted from drinking so much hard liquor last night.

Hmm... since Jihyo and Sana suddenly confess their feelings for each other, I think they will still hide it from the others and find some perfect time to tell it to the members.

In Irene, Seulgi, and Momo's room, you'll find Irene and Seulgi cuddling and sleeping peacefully on their shared bed, while Momo is sleeping alone on her bed, looking forlorn and lonely.

Poor Momoring. *Sighs*

In Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Dahyun's room-, or, more accurately, Mina's room now since she's part of their room now.

The three kids were all sleeping soundly, just like Jeongyeon. They're always fighting to see who can be the loudest, but thankfully Mina is in a deep sleep state.

What are your honest thoughts on Jeongyeon? Do you think she'll be able to remember and process her sudden confession to Mina.

-

No One ▪︎

Jeongyeon's room

Mina suddenly felt someone snuggled to her side, making her frown, and slowly opening her eyes. When her eyes were now opened, she saw Jeongyeon snuggling to her side, while breathing heavily. She just realized that she had fallen asleep beside Jeongyeon.

Mina scanned Jeongyeon's face, admiring how beautiful it was. Mina was still not sure, if Jeongyeon would remember what she had just said to her.

"What if, in her drunk state, she doesn't remember what she just said to me?"

"What if, she's just drunk and that's why she said that?"

"What if, that I love you doesn't for me at all?"

Those three questions were running through Mina's head all at once, and she couldn't focus on any of them.

Mina sighed deeply and reached for her phone on the small table beside her, looking for the time.

-

Mina ▪︎

It's still 5:45am and I'm debating whether I should try to get some more sleep, but I can't get out of bed since Jeongyeon is still hugging me. Good thing I can calm myself down by being close to her and prevent myself from having a gay panic attack.

*Sighs*

Jeongyeon really makes me crazy. She's really close to me, and I can smell her signature smell, which is lavender, and I could also still smell the pungent reek of the alcohol from her.

I promise that if we make it back home. I'll confess everything to you. But I'm still hoping that you really meant what you said earlier, that you love me.

Maybe I should get more sleep.

Fast Forward - 30 minutes

Aish! I can't sleep! I've tried to close my eyes and relax a few times already, but I'm still wide awake. *Sighs* I'm so exhausted, but my mind won't turn off.

I carefully and hesitantly removed Jeongyeon's warm, comforting grip around me, and got out of bed as quietly as possible, trying my best not to wake her. Even though I know that she can't wake up that easily since she drank so much last night, I didn't want to take the chance.

I looked at the time on my phone again, and it was already 6:15 in the morning. I saw that the three kids were still sleeping, and I found it so cute. Of course, this ostrich too. *Looking at Jeongyeon*