CHPTR 33 - You

No One ▪︎

The game had already ended. And since the red team had strong teamwork, stronger attacks, and especially strong defend. They won the game against the pink team, effortlessly.

"HA! I knew we're going to win this game!" Seulgi said, and hugged her members.

"Whoa. Now that is the real game right there." Obviously, yuki was surprised.

"Not gonna lie, even though chaeyoung is short, she still can hit the ball." Nayeon said, looking so amazed right now.

"Aww unnie~~ are you praising me?" Chaeyoung asked cutely.

Nayeon just rolled her eyes, making Chaeyoung scoffed.

"You're bullying me again, nayeon unnie." Chaeyoung pouted.

"Yah! Don't bully the kid!" Sana scolded Nayeon, as she approached Chaeyoung and patted her head.

"I'm not bullying her." Nayeon sighed.

"So... What's the price hyo?" Seulgi asked, in an excited tone.

"What is it unnie??!" Chaeyoung jumping up, and down, couldn't even control her excitement, as the others giggled at her, looking at how cute the little cub was.

Jihyo signed them to come closer, and they gladly went to her, already forming a big circle with confused people around her.

"It's really not that big a deal, since the price of the game is connected to the game that we were going to play later." Jihyo said, making them more confused.

Tzuyu silently gasped, as the others looked at her. "Wait- I just remembered that irene unnie knew the price, then that's why she wanted to win, from the very first start." She said, as the other began to look at Irene, who's now playfully smiling at them.

Seulgi was obviously uncontrollably smiling at Irene. She just realized how much her girlfriend really wanted to win the game.

"I really wanted to get the price. That's why I work hard and play hard to get the price... and guess what. We won." Irene said, as she laughed afterwards.

"If the price, is a food then. I'm going to blame nayeon for this." Momo said, as she receives a hard smacked from Nayeon, making her whine in pain.

"Yah! It's not my fault that we lost to the game!" Nayeon defends herself.

"It's obviously your fault!" Momo pointed to nayeon.

"Yah! The two of you stop already and stop blaming each other since it's literally your *pointing at nayeon and momo* fault!" Yuki said, glaring at the two.

"What do you mean it's our fault? It's only nayeon's fault." Momo defended herself, crossed her amrs.

"It's only nayeon fault? You two literally flirt during the game. Making me only do all the work." Yuki said, as the others started to laugh and wiggle their eyebrows on nayeon and momo.

"Well. It's not my fault that nayeon is beautiful. Blame her mom, because she's the one who gave birth to a beautiful woman like her." Momo responded, making nayeon's face turn red.

"Oww~~~ nayeon, call your mom right now to blame her that she gave birth to a B. E. A. UTIFUL woman, just like what momo said." Sana teased.

"Yah!!" Nayeon yelled, glaring at Sana.

"Okay, okay, enough with the teaseing, chill your mind." Jihyo said.

"Anyways. The price is a freestyle, that has the power to ask everyone, anything you like to ask with them, and they were not allowed to refuse, and must answer the question." Jihyo said.