CHPTR 40 - Meeting the Parents, ft. Something happened.

No One ▪︎

At Jihyo's Parents' House

Jihyo and Sana were already standing in front of the door to Jihyo's parents' house. Jihyo was trying to calm Sana, who was so nervous about what was going to happen next.

They'd been standing in front of her parents' house for almost 10 minutes now, and the nerves were beginning to set in. Jihyo was especially on edge since she didn't know how her parents would react to their relationship.

Sana was so nervous that she kept asking herself what could go wrong.

"Are they going to accept our relationship?"

"Will that be okay with them?"

"Are they even going to like me?"

Jihyo has been staring at Sana for a while, frowning at her, like she's trying to read her mind. She suddenly takes Sana's hand in hers, making Sana look at her, gently.

"You'll be okay, don't worry." Jihyo assured, while smiling at her softly.

Sana smiled at her nervously, as Jihyo felt the coldness in her hands.

"Aiggo, my baby is worried and nervous, don't be arraseo." Jihyo said.

-

Sana ▪︎

Did she just say, BABY?!

"Did you just call me your baby?" I asked, and I couldn't help but blush uncontrollably, smiling at Jihyo.

She nods, as she was smiling widely.

I suddenly pouted as I remembered something.

"But- wait. Mina just said earlier that she doesn't like her baby to be called a nickname, because she said that Irene and Seulgi are already using that." I explained, and pouted, making her let out a soft chuckle.

-

No One ▪︎

"Mina just said that, and I don't even know why she said that since it's not true at all," Jihyo explained, making Sana gasp silently. "Jeong knew that, and I don't know why she didn't say that to Mina, because Irene and Seulgi actually calling each other babe."

"Maybe, she just let Mina." Sana said.

"Yeah." Jihyo said.

"Anyways- "

The door opened with a creak, making the two of them flinch in shock as they looked at each other.

"Mom?"

"Aiggo, girls, you've been standing right there for already what? 10 minutes already! And I've been watching the two of you through the monitor." Mrs. Park calmly said, looking at Sana and Jihyo.

"Please, come in, girls." Mrs. Park said warmly, as she ushered them inside with a smile.

They were already inside the house, when Mrs. Park suddenly hugged Jihyo tightly.

"I miss you, my child." Mrs. Park said, while smiling ear to ear.

"I've missed you too so much, mom." Jihyo said, while smiling ear to ear, as she hugged back her mom tightly.

They broke the hug, as Sana was just watching them, smiling at them.

"Anyways mom, why didn't you even text me that you were going to be coming home early?" Jihyo asked.

"Well," Mrs. Park replied, as she suddenly looked at Sana and Jihyo with a twinkle in her eye, "it's just that we miss home already."

"Anyways," Mrs. Park said as she looked at Sana and smiled. "It's so nice to finally meet you in person, Sana," and gave her a quick hug.