CHPTR 39 - Fluff

No One ▪︎

It was 6:30am in the morning, and Jeongyeon was already up. She never forgets her job of being a big sister, so she makes breakfast for her little sister every morning, especially for Dahyun, since she has a class.

She's already in the kitchen pantry, looking for something to cook for breakfast. She opens the door to find an organized space with all of the necessary ingredients for her favorite recipes.

"Hmm...what should I make for today?" Jeongyeon whispered to herself, looking inside the cabinet.

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

What should I cook for breakfast today? A normal breakfast or something different?

Oh, shoot. I wonder if I should invite Mina and the others to have breakfast at my place. Yeah, I should. But should I text her? Or call her? Or go there and tell them in person? But, what if they are still sleeping? Oh, of course they are still sleeping. They are exhausted, Jeong!

Oh yeah, if you're thinking that we were going to open the restaurant today, well, nope. We'll open it tomorrow instead, since we all know that we were exhausted after those three fun-filled days.

*Suddenly jumps excitedly on the kitchen alone*

I just fucking remember that me and Mina are now fucking together! Who wouldn't believe that Mina has a feeling for me! I mean, that is everybody's dream!

Oh? I just realized that I haven't told my parents about this yet. I was too tired and, I didn't know how they would react? That's why I forgot to tell them.

You're going to be so happy, mom and dad. I can't wait to see the looks on your faces when I tell you the good news. *Smiles*

Anyways, I need to start cooking now, before Dahyun gets up.

-

Mina ▪︎

*Yawned*

What time is it?

*Checks her phone*

Oh? It's already 6:50am. I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I still need to sleep.

(Then she quickly fell asleep again, feeling her body relax into the bed.)

-

Dahyun ▪︎

*Buzz* *Buzz*

I was jolted awake by the sound of my phone buzzing and saw that it was beside the table beside my bed. I sat up from my bed, yawning hard, and stretched my arms.

I suddenly remembered that I have class today *sighs* I was so excited to open the gifts that my friends, and my sisters gave me yesterday; that's why I slept late last night. The plan last night was for me to stay up late and open my gifts by myself, but Tzu suddenly barged in and saw me crying. I was reading her letter to me at that time.

She came to me, and she was shocked to see tears in my eyes, because of the letter that she had given me. Maybe I cried because her heartfelt letters touched me so deeply, because she said that she was glad and happy to have me as her sister.

When she suddenly hugged me and said. "Don't cry unnie, you look ugly when you are crying."

It made me burst out laughing, as I was wiping my tears from my face.

*Smiles* That must be one of the most memorable moments with Tzu.

Anyways, I need to get up now and make some breakfast for us, since I know Jeongyeon unnie is still sleeping. She was exhausted yesterday from all that happened yesterday, and I know the others too.