CHPTR 45 - Talk

No One ▪︎

6:30am

Jeongyeon are in the kitchen, already done making Dahyun's breakfast. She couldn't stop herself from glancing at the wall clock, because, she couldn't wait for later.

"Why is time so slow, like? Really?" Jeongyeon whispered, and she was really annoyed.

A pin of notification be heard, making Jeongyeon flinch, as she suddenly feels excited. She quickly gets her phone, and she suddenly feels disappointed, because the person she was expecting to text her is not the one who texted her.

"Hmm? Jihyo?"

She curiously titled her head, as she receives four messages from Jihyo, and reads it from her mind.

"Good morning Jeong. Irene texted me that you're not going to work later, since you and Mina are going to talk today. So, I suggested or decided that we three are going to replace you just for today."

"Don't worry about us. Since your talk with Mina is more important, we all really wanted to make you two up."

"And don't forget to cook something for your lunch. Mina misses your cook."

"Good luck Jeong."

Jeongyeon smiles from herself, seeing Jihyo's messages.

"Thank you hyo." She messages Jihyo back.

"Good morning, unnie!" Dahyun's voice echoes around the room, greeting Jeongyeon with a good morning.

Jeongyeon looked at her with a smile on her face, making Dahyun smile widely.

"I really like your smile today, unnie." Dahyun said, as she joined Jeongyeon at the table.

"And I couldn't wait for later." Jeongyeon replied.

"Good luck unnie." Dahyun smiles, as she eats her breakfast.

"Thank you, hyun." Jeongyeon smiles.

"I'm excited to see you again, love." Jeongyeon thought.

NaSaJiMi's house

Mina, and the other girls were in the living room, and they were talking about what was going to happen later.

"Are you excited to see her?" Sana asked Mina.

"I don't know. I'm nervous." Mina replied, and sighed afterwards.

"It's normal, penguin. Good luck for later." Jihyo said, and smiled.

"Should I cook something for later?" Mina asked.

"It's up to you, penguin." Nayeon answered.

"No need, Jeong will cook something else for the both of you later." Jihyo said, with a smile.

"Wait? How did you even know?" Nayeon asked, as all of them looked at Jihyo.

"I just know, and it's not like you don't know Jeongyeon." Jihyo answered.

They nodded as they just realized it.

"You're right."

"Anyway, since Aunty Yoo suggested opening the clinic on Friday, me, Nayeon, and Sana were going to the grocery store to buy some food and other things that we needed to open our clinic." Jihyo said.

"Yup, and we should buy a lot of alcohol." Nayeon said, smiling weirdly.

"Didn't you hear what Aunty said yesterday? She said that we don't need to buy any alcohol, because she has a lot of alcohol in her house." Mina said.