CHPTR 8 - Future Clinic? Endure Pain?

No One ▪︎

Jeongyeon, jihyo, nayeon, mina, and sana arrived at their first destination on their list.

"So let's go inside, so you can check it if this is the one." Jeongyeon said.

"Okay." Jihyo entering the first one on jeongyeon's list.

Nayeon, mina, jihyo, and sana roamed around the building, while Jeongyeon stood in the corner, scrolling to her iPad finding some more buildings that they could check later.

"I think there's something missing in this place, I don't know what." Sana said while she roamed her eyes on every corner of the room.

"Hmmm- you're definitely right." Nayeon agreed.

"So this is not the one?" Mina asked.

"Yup." Jihyo replied.

"Okay let's go!" Jihyo added.

"So what do you think?" Jeongyeon asked while smiling.

"Nope, this is not the one." Jihyo answered.

"Ahhh is that so- okay let's go to the second one." Jeongyeon said, and the girls nodded

They hopped in the car and were ready to go to the second one.

-

Mina ▪︎

We are now going to our second destination, which is only 15 minutes away from our first spot earlier.

The first one is uhmm.... Ehhhh- is 50/50 and I think is too small to be a clinic.

Then...

I remembered that jeongyeon gave us earlier a bouquet of sunflowers.

GASH!!! She's so sweet!!!!!!!

She's really my type!!!!

Anyways, I'm very thankful that she saved me from bambam earlier.

Earlier..

I felt embarrassed when I saw jeongyeon's t-shirt was now drenched from my tears.

When jihyo said that jeongyeon should change her clothes, I decided that I should join her and thanked her for pulling me away from bambam.

You are probably curious what bambam did to me.

Uhmm... maybe next time when I'm ready to talk about that again.

All I know is that I'm good now.

Jihyo, nayeon, and sana straight to our table while me and jeongyeon straight to their locker.

And! She fucking hold my hand while we went their.

Thankfully, I didn't panic at that time.

*pheeeew*

Not gonna lie, but- aaaaaaaaaahhhh her hands are so soft and it perfectly fits my hands.

She entered the passcode on the door and we went inside....

And woah, surprisingly, it was so neat, it had a table, black beige sofa, and a flat screen tv on it.

It's like a mini living room..... hmmmm cute...

And I like their LOCKERS!!!! They have been in college.

It has funny picture of them and it has their name on it too.

Omo I'm going to tell jihyo we need to have this in our clinic.

I mean, look at this, it's so cute!!! Y (°○°Y)