CHPTR 3 - Friends

Jeongyeon ▪︎

I was lying down in my bed while staring at the ceiling, still reminiscing of what had happened earlier.

Did she really mean what she had said earlier? That I'm her type?

Ehhh?

Is she sure?

I'm sure she's just mistaken.

But  I totally agree with tzuyu and Dahyun that she's beautiful.

*sighs* My minds are really full of question huh.

I saw the time and it's already 3:00 in the morning and I still can't sleep, so I stood up and quickly got my jacket and beanie to decide to take a walk outside.

I always do this, if I can't sleep at night, it makes me feel relaxed.

So, I went out to my room quietly, because I didn't want to wake my sisters up. I quickly went downstairs and straight up to the kitchen to get some 3 boxes of milk and put it in my bag.

Yup, this is me, I always do this, childish right?

*Laughs* that's okay.

Time to go to my favorite spot.

-

Mina ▪︎

I still can't sleep until now, *sighs* this has never happened to me.

I stood up to my bed, and went to the big window in the corner of my room, and the sight of it was Jeongyeon's house.

While looking at her house, I see someone who's getting out of her front door.

Ehhh?

I saw the clock and it's already 3:10 in the morning.

Who could it be?

I didn't clearly see her face until- the light of the lamp post suddenly hit her her face.

*gasped* Is that jeongyeon? Where is she going at this late at night.

I was so curious, so I quickly grabbed my slippers and decided to follow her.

Yup, it's a stupid thing to do, but I just wanted to know where she is going this early in the morning.

And since I can't sleep too.

-

No One ▪︎

Mina is now carefully following jeongyeon from behind, of course; mina doesn't want jeongyeon to know because she knew that Jeongyeon would probably think that she is weird. Following someone at 3:20am would be weird, right?

"Where could she going at this time?" Mina thought.

Mina follows jeongyeon until she finally stops at the front of the playground and takes a sit on the swing.

Mina decided to hide somewhere.

While jeongyeon, she gets her milk in her bag and drinks it.

"She went here only to drink some milk?" Mina thought.

While jeongyeon was drinking the milk that she bought, she suddenly spoke.

"Come out now, I know your following me, come join me." Jeongyeon said while looking at the side where Mina is hiding.

*gasped* "All this time she knew? How am I going to say? Hello I'm just here because I was curious where you are going so I followed you? Is that I'm going to say to her? Aish I knew this gonna happen." Mina thought while panicking.