CHPTR 30 PRT 1 - The day before dahyun's birthday

May 27 Saturday Morning.

No One ▪︎

Jeongyeon's House

It's already 6:30 in the morning. Jeongyeon and the two kids dahyun and tzuyu are already up from their bed because they still have to arrange all the things and the food that they'll need to bring later at the resort.

Dahyun and tzuyu are in the living room helping their unnie to put all the snacks and the drinks in each box and when they finished. they're going to arrange all that to their van which jihyo, nayeon, sana, and mina will be using it later.

"Unnie." Dahyun suddenly called jeongyeon that makes her look at her.

Jeongyeon looks at her smiling. "Yes? Dub?" She answered asking.

"Uhmm... I have a question." Dahyun asked makes jeongyeon froze.

Jeongyeon secretly gasp. "What if she already knew our plan?" She thought asking herself while looking at dahyun forcing her smile and trying to act like normal.

Jeongyeon clears her throat as tzuyu look at them with confused face. "Uhm... sure dub what's that?" She asked.

"Since as you told me that we're going to surprise sana unnie, how we're going to distract her, since she's sana unnie, she likes people around her and I know sana unnie is a kind of person who are curious with everything." Dahyun answered explaining what's on her mind.

Tzuyu look at jeongyeon and suddenly stand up and go upstairs because she thought that dahyun will going to know what they're up to, and she doesn't want that to hear.

Tzuyu and jeongyeon knows how dahyun are so smart that to the point that she can reads you just by your body language. That to the point that they thought if dahyun is not an engineering student she may be choose psychologist instead.

Jeongyeon really hoped that dahyun will not going to knew all what they planned because for all that jeongyeon gave to dahyun this will be the most perfect gift for her.

She really cares for dahyun just how she cares for tzuyu. If you have no idea on what dahyun past story you will believe that jeongyeon, tzuyu, and dahyun are real sister by blood.

"Unnie~ I'm talking to you." Dahyun said makes jeongyeon woke up from her thoughts.

Jeongyeon clears her throat. "Don't worry hyun, we're good at this, she's not going to find out, arraseo." Jeongyeon smiles and dahyun nods.

"Now, I'm just going to bring these boxes to jihyo and arrange it to the van... called tzuyu already upstairs to take a bath now arraseo." Jeongyeon said as she stands up from her seat.

Dahyun playfully salute at her. "Okay unnie." And she answered like a military officer.
Jeongyeon chuckles looking at dahyun while walking upstairs cutely.

"You will love this hyun. Just wait arraseo." Jeongyeon whispered and excited for tomorrow.

Jeongyeon lifts the two boxes and went to jihyo to arrange it to the van.

-

Dahyun ▪︎

I am currently walking upstairs to tell to tzu that we need to prepare ourselves now because after 45 minutes we are now going to the restaurant to meet up with other unnies.

I'm excited to go to the beach later, since going to the beach reminds me of mom and dad, they're always bringing me to beach to celebrate my birthday every year... when they are still alive *sighs* I missed them so much.

Oh? I just remembered that... it's actually my birthday tomorrow *gasp* sana unnie and I are the same birthday! But we need to focus on sana unnie's birthday surprise, my birthday isn't that special so... no need to celebrate it *chuckles* I'm already too old to celebrate my birthday.