CHPTR 18 - Is this road trip?

Mina ▪︎

We are currently at the gas station since were running out of gas now. And as far as I remember, jeongyeon said earlier that the mail station is still 30 minutes away from here.

And I just realized that there's a lot of paper bags in the back seat. I guess she and tzuyu went to the grocery store earlier.

"Mina." Jeongyeon suddenly called me that made me look at her.

"Nae jeong?" I responded as I looked back at her.

"Umm after this. I'm just going to that convenience store." She said, pointing to the corner of the gas station, that I supposed that was where the convenience store was placed in.

"I'm going to buy us some snacks since it's still 30 minutes drive to the mail station." She added while looking at me.

"Sure." I replied and smiled.

"Okay." She said and smiled at me and- OH MY GOD THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!

We heard some sound of beeping so I guess that is the sign that it is full tank already

Jeongyeon thanks the man who helped her. And after that. She parked the car at the front of the convenience store.

"Do you want to come?" She asked me while getting her wallet in her bag.

Of course I do wanna come.

"Sure jeong." I answered.

After that. We hopped out of the car and we went inside the store. The store are just like the others. They have a snacks area, books area, and even with drinks area. Well, it's just the same with others.

So we went to the 3rd hall where all the snacks were displayed.

"So mina. What do you want?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at me, waiting for my response.

You.

(Opps mina...that's too much.)

"Uhmm any recommendation by chef yoo?" I said, looking at her while smiling, and she just chuckled.

"Do you want me to recommend something good?" She asked and I nodded.

"Something perfect for the drive later." I said and smiled.

"Perfect? *chuckles* I know something...... come." She said and pulled my wrist and went to the counter.

"This. This is perfect." She said, and pointed to the bundle of sausages.

"S-sausage?" I asked while I looked at our hands and quickly up to her face, who's now smiling ear to ear.

-

No One ▪︎

Mina just froze from her spot. Her mind was still processing because of jeongyeon's sudden action.