CHPTR 27 - Yoo saves the day

Jeongyeon ▪︎

"Fuck!"

I can't sleep! It's still bugging me about what happened earlier. I bet mina is angry at me. *sighs* This all your fault, sana! Even though I started that prank, I didn't intend on pranking Mina.

*sighs* I stood up from my bed as I walked towards downstairs to get some milk to drink. I will not go outside tonight since I just wanted to watch some movies in my room.

I went to the kitchen and straight towards the fridge to get some 2 boxes of milk. Now that I got what I needed... I went back to my room and opened the tv while I positioned myself in the bed, ready to watch some movies.

I opened my Netflix account and now all I need to do is to find some movies that are good to watch in the mood that I'm feeling right now.

Oh? This looks good. Okay, I should check this out.

1 hour and 45 minutes later.....

Eh?! What kind of movie is this! It's not even a happy ending! WTF! Aish, if I just knew this from the start, I wouldn't watch this movie.

*sighs* What time is it anyways? Hmm.. It's already 3:30am, but I still can't sleep. What should I do?

Oh wait- I remembered that I hadn't opened the box of legos that I bought from Seoul.

*chuckles* unboxing it.

I turned off he TV first, and went downstairs and straight to where the box that been put aside. I opened the box and wahh! It's full of Legos! *smiles* mina likes legos.

I looked inside and there's something that caught my eye.

It's a lego flowers- woah it's beautiful *gasped* I'm going to build this and give it to mina *chuckles* mina will love this.

I went to the mini table with a chair that was just besides window while holding this box of Lego flowers. My view of mine right now is the house of jihyo, nayeon, mina, and sana.

Basically, I was looking right in front of their house and I could see the full view of it and it's beautiful because of the moonlight.

I was about to open the box when I saw someone walking towards their entrance door while holding a flashlight? Who's that?

I stood up from my seat and took a peek in the window carefully.

I don't know- and I can't even recognize that person... since that person was wearing a hoodie, which I can't even guess who it is.

Wait? IT'S A MAN! I REPEAT IT'S A MAN!
SHIT SHIT. Is he going to break inside? The fuck who's that.

I'm going to call the police- oh wait not yet, since I still don't know what is really his intention.

I guess time to use my expert skills.

I carefully opened the main door and quickly ran towards where I could hide myself while watching that man.

Shit! I felt like having a Deja vu that happened 2 years ago.

I saw him- okay I'm going to get him now... HE'S ALREADY TRYING TO GET IN INSIDE THE HOUSE. THE FUCK WHO'S THIS!

I ran towards him and-

"YAH!" I shouted as I was looking at him seriously.

I don't care how loud I was- since my focus right now is on him.

He looked at me and our eyes met and I felt like I had seen him before.

"What are you doing?" I asked seriously, raising my eye brow.