CHPTR 38 - Unexpected Perfect Confession

Mina ▪︎

To this day, right now. I still don't know why I hugged Jeongyeon at that moment. My body just started moving on its own, and it was so embarrassing!

Even though I wasn't entirely comfortable with the situation, because it was so embarrassing, I didn't want to make her feel awkward, so I just went with the flow.

Now, I'm holding her hands while we walk towards downstairs. I know she's completely confused right now, as I am, but I just feel that I am doing the right thing. *Sighs* Why am I even like this? Gosh I hate myself.

"Mina?" She suddenly spoke, making us stop on the stairs.

We stopped walking and I looked at her, trying to figure out why her face was so red. Is it because I was holding her hands? OH NO, I think I might have made her feel uncomfortable.

-

No One ▪︎

Mina and Jeongyeon were completely frozen in place on the stairs, while the two of them were staring intently at each other.

"Wae?" Mina asked.

(Author: Right... Mina is still holding Jeongyeon's hands.)

"Where are we going?" Jeongyeon asked, completely confused about what was happening.

"As I said Jeong, we are going to eat now, because I'm so hungry now." Mina answered, making Jeongyeon laugh.

Mina curiously tilted het head, and asked. "Why are you laughing?"

"You didn't even let me wear my slippers." Jeongyeon answered, making Mina look down at Jeongyeon's feet, and she was shocked to see Jeongyeon wearing nothing but thin white socks on her feet.

"Oh." Slightly shocked was etched all over Mina's face, and that was the only word that came out of her mouth.

Jeongyeon said, "Why don't you go first, and I'll just go get my slippers back in our room."

"Okay, sorry." Mina replied, quickly letting go of Jeongyeon's hand.

"And be quick about it, I'm already hungry." Mina said, as she made a beeline for the kitchen.

-

Jihyo ▪︎

I'm here in the living room with the others, and we're watching movies. Sana is beside me, and we're secretly holding hands, since we still don't want anyone to know about our relationship, yet. We know they'll just tease me if they find out.

While we were watching a movie, I saw Mina in the corner of my eye and she was already in the kitchen, and I believe Jeongyeon is already awake, because she's already arranging their lunch.

I came to think of helping her, because she looked so bothered and it seemed like she needed some assistance.

I leaned in close to Sana and whispered, "Hey Sana, I'm just going to go help Mina in the kitchen." I pointed in the direction of the kitchen while I said this.

"Sure, jih." She whispered back while smiling and blushing.

It's hard to say for certain, but I think she's blushing because she's not used to this kind of thing. Maybe she's never been in a situation like this before. But I'm happy that we're together now.

I stood up carefully from my seat and walked over to Mina.

Now that I was already in the kitchen, Mina looked at me and smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Why? What happened upstairs?" I asked, feeling a sudden pang of worry.

"I hugged her." She replied shortly after, and sighed deeply afterwards.