CHPTR 25 - Revealing Truths

(I know it's late, sorry >< Anyways, enjoy this long chapter!) ^^

Jeongyeon ▪︎

Here I am on the road finding some resort for dubs birthday.

*sighs* Why didn't I think about that. Of course he already invites mina- but what I did earlier was wrong. I shouldn't be like this because I think yuki was the first one who invited her.

I should say sorry to her later. *sighs* jeongyeon you pabo!

I didn't know that it would hurt so much like this- like I've been stabbed a hundred times in my back.

*ring ring*

My phone suddenly rang and I saw the ID number and it was jihyo so I answered it quickly and put it on speaker since I was driving.

Phone Call.

"Yes ji?" I was greeted first.

"Jeong, where are you?" She asked right away.

"I'm in the road right now, wae?" I responded as I pulled my car over the side of the road near the gas station.

"Irene just told me that you haven't eaten your lunch yet. Are you crazy?!" She said, and I can tell that she's a little bit angry now.

"But- I don't have a appetite to eat lunch today." I answered and started to frowned, remembering how awkward and sad I was because of what had happened earlier.

She sighed and. "Jeong, if this is because of what happened earlier, please ignore that, eat you lunch! You need protein jeong your body needs it since you're sick yesterday." She said.

Oh? You have a point. But I really don't feel like eating.

"I know that, but I really don't have an appetite." I response.

"You need to eat! Or do you want me to go there and forced you to eat lunch!" She said.

"Jihyo please-"

"Hey jeong, look I'm worried at you, so please eat you lunch." She cuts me off and my heart suddenly melts- touched by what she said.

I guess I don't have a choice.

*sighs* "Okay okay I'll eat." I said.

"Good, update me everywhere you go and send me your lunch for confirmation, arraseo!" She response.

"What are you, my mom?" I asked.

"Today yes, so eat your lunch you big baby!" She said.

*laughs* "You're funny huh." I said.

"Yeah yeah, okay jeong I'm going now, as I said send me you lunch arraseo." She said.

"Nae ji, thank you." I smiled.

"You owe me cake later." She said.

"Wae? Why cake?" I asked.

"Nothing nayeon, sana, and I craving it so why not you gave us." She said.

"Arraseo, what flavour?" I asked.

"Uhmm.. anything will do, but it should be expensive since cheaper don't taste good."

God she's picky!

"Aiggo arraseo bye bye." I said.

"Nae bye jeong, take care." She said as she ended our call.

End Call.

*sighs* There's a restaurant near this location. I should go and check if they are open or not.