CHPTR 28 - Home

Continuation of CHPTR 27........

No One ▪︎

Jihyo, nayeon, mina, and sana are in the mall since they decided to buy some bikinis to wear for dahyun's birthday.

"What do you think ji? Is it perfect?" Nayeon asked jihyo while showing the bikini that she picked to jihyo.

Jihyo looked at her and started to frown "Hmmm... isn't to bright?" She asked.

"Well... it's because it's neon." Nayeon answered sarcastically.

"Just asks sana since she knows style more than me." Jihyo said as she ignores nayeon.

Nayeon rolls her eyes and goes to sana who's now picking some bikinis for herself too.

"Sanaaaaa.... what do you think-"

"Nope... it's not fitted on you." Sana immdiately cut nayeon off as she saw the bikini that nayeon was holding.

"Waeeee." Nayeon asked as she frowned.

"I mean... it's neon, and the color it's not even fitted on your face and even in your skin tone since you have white skin." Sana said.

"You're harsh." Nayeon pouted in front of sana.

"I'm just telling you the truth- and look at mina- see, the one that she's holding is black and red

"I'm just telling you the truth- and look at mina- see, the one that she's holding is black and red... she knows that the one that she's holding will be look perfect on her." Sana said pointing at mina who's picking a bikini to use.

"Just pick anything instead of this... neon? Hahaha do you want me to call you neonnie." Sana teased as nayeon glared at her.

"Neonnie? I swear sana if you call me that... I'm going to drowned you in the pool." Nayeon threatened sana that makes Sana look at her.

Sana smirked. "Then do it... I'm going to tell it to momo that you like her." Sana black mailed nayeon while raising her eyebrow on her.

"You know what... you're pretty today and goodluck by the way picking some bikinis." Nayeon smiles as she walks away from sana.

"Tss..." Sana rolls her eyes.

-

Mina ▪︎

Jeongyeon just invited me earlier to go with her tomorrow... ehe... I'M FUCKING HAPPY!

Anyways... take a deep breath mina... phew... what should I pick? The red one or the black one? Naaaaah... why am I even picking between these two if I could buy them both *chuckles*

"You know... white looks good on you too." I heard someone from behind my back.

I quickly turned around only to see irene looking for bikinis too.

"Oww... you're here too." I said in an excited tone.

She turned around and smiled at me. "Yup... Actually me, seulgi, and momo are here... since we need to buy some bikinis too for dahyun's birthday." She replied.