CHPTR 30 PRT II - The day before dahyun's birthday

Continuation

No One ▪︎

"Jeong?"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jeongyeon gets shivers down from her spine as seulgi calls her, so calm yet so scary, she knows exactly that seulgi is already glaring at her while clenching her fist.

Jeongyeon gulps so hard as she already expected to get scolded by seulgi again, but this time, it's because of this game that they just lost a minute ago.

She slowly faces seulgi, and her guess is right that seulgi is indeed glaring at her.

"Y-yes g-gi?" She stuttered asking

Momo witnessed that all and stayed quiet while she slowly walked away from them eating the cotton candy she bought earlier, since she doesn't want to get involved between the two.

"Omo you're dead jeong." Momo mumbled.

"Okay gi

"Okay gi. It's my fault. I'm sorry, but I was telling you the truth I didn't see that truck was coming already towards my way." Jeongyeon explained as she was looking at seulgi with a worried and scared look.

Seulgi raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, not even believing Jeongyeon's little excuses.

"Did you just lie in front of my face yoo?! You can literally clearly see the truck was coming into your way, why can't you just tell the truth?" Seulgi said with a fire in her eyes that makes Jeongyeon scared even more.

Then jeongyeon sigh defeated while looking at seulgi and she also saw momo is now holding her laughed that makes her glared at momo.

Momo who saw that quickly looked the other way as she continued to eat her food.