CHPTR 19 - *laughs*

No One ▪︎

After 20 minutes drive, they finally arrived at jeongyeon's house. Jeongyeon parked the car in the garage. And after that. They let all the groceries out and put it inside the house.

"Is this the last one?" Mina asked while holding one paper bag.

"Yup. Thank you penguin." Jeongyeon said while opening the trunk.

"How about that boxes? Can you do that alone? That's quite heavy you know." Mina said worriedly.

*laughs* "It's okay. I can handle this since I'm strong." Jeongyeon said with a playful tone that makes Mina laugh.

"You're good at jokes.... huh ostrich." Mina laughed.

"Oh am I?" Jeongyeon said, followed by a smile.

"Anyways jeong do you need my help?" Mina asked.

"It's okay penguin. You can rest inside for a bit while I put these all out." Jeongyeon said, and mina nods.

"Okay. Uhm any favors?" Mina asked again.

"Hmmmm *thinking* if it's okay if you could put all the drinks that I bought earlier in the fridge?" Jeongyeon asked back.

"Sure jeong. No prob." Mina replied and she went inside.

-

Mina ▪︎

I'm in the kitchen currently putting all the drinks inside the fridge of what they bought earlier in the market.

I was smiling ear to ear, reminiscing about all of what had happened earlier. I should thank sana, jihyo, and nayeon for putting me in here. Since I know that they planned this for me.

I was happy that I could talk to her naturally like I did for nayeon, sana, and jihyo. And I'm glad that she did too.

Anyways... I'm done doing what she favors to me. So I went to the garage to check her if she's done already.

As I opened the door through the garage, I saw her sitting on the ground with her head facing to the ground while panting so hard.

As I see. She was already done lifting all the boxes out of the car. So I went to her and leveled her to face her.

"You okay jeong?" I said as I tapped her shoulder softly.

She lifts her head to face me and, "Yup. I'm done. see I told you I'm strong to lift all the boxes." She said while smiling.

No joke, but she's cool and at the same time- wait should I still mention this? Don't care, but she's hot as hell!

"I know you can." I said and smiled back at her.

"Anyways ostrich. you need to stand up there and rest for a bit so that you can shower already.. I can already smell you." I said with a teased look while I helped her to stand up.

"Wait-" She said while smelling her own self.

"Am I already?" She asked confused while looking at me.

"Of course not! I was only kidding *laughs* let's go inside so you can rest arraseo." I said, and she nods.

We went inside the house and I quickly went to the kitchen to get her some water. And as I saw her she followed me and took a sit on the table.

"Here you go jeong." I said giving her the glass of water.

"Thanks mina." She replied with a smile while she receive the glass of water.

I joined her at the table and started to look at her... well, more like staring at her while she drinks the water that I gave to her. I know what you're thinking...