CHPTR 6 - It's okay, I'm here

Jeongyeon ▪︎

It's already 11:30pm and the restaurant is still packed by costumers.

Me and seulgi are in the kitchen cooking some dishes to prepare for our lunch later.

I can't help but to feel happy at the same time excited since my family and friends are having lunch here later.

"Looks like our ostrich is somehow excited huh." Seulgi spoke.

"Yup, of course! I mean we are now complete jihyo is here, Tzuyu is here, together with our new friends, who wouldn't be happy right." I exclaimed.

"You're totally right." She agreed.

"So jeong the one you confessed to us earlier." She added.

"Uhm confessed what?" I confusedly asked.

"That the one who slapped you, is just one of jihyo's friends........ mina." She answered.

"Oh that." I replied shortly.

"What's your reaction knowing that she's the girl who slapped you?" She asked.

"Gonna be honest gi, I'm just shocked but I'm not mad at her, and I don't know why." I admit it.

"Oh you still don't know why?" She asked looking at me while I nodded

"You see jeong, I already experienced that situation........uhmm when that person is somehow do something bad at you, even though how bad is it, you will never be mad to that person you know why? Because you somehow feel something to that person, something like your in love to that person." She explained.

I'm in love with Mina

"It can't be gi, it really can't be." I denied.

"Wae? Why are you defensive? Is there somehow stopping you? Jeong?" She worriedly asked.

Me? Stopping me?

"No nothing." I replied.

"Omo jeong!?" She gasped and stopped what she was doing.

"Wae wae wae wae?!" I confusedly asked.

"Don't tell me you like SENA?!" She assumed while in shock.

"Are you for real seulgi -_- sena? you got to be kidding me, I never liked her never did, she's not my type!" I scoffed.

"Oh shit thank god! I thought you like that noisy girl who's been interrupting you from the very first start." She sighed in relief.

*chuckle* Aish, this Teddy bear....

"But don't get me wrong gi, she may be noisy but.....not gonna lie, sometimes she's the reason why the mood lightens up, and she may be annoying but deep inside she's kind especially for all the elders here." I clarified.

(Are you curious about sena????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can think as any person of sena, and it's okay too, if you wanted to be yourself as sena.)

"You know what, you're right." Seulgi admitted.

"I remember that dahyun doesn't really like sena, she always in a bad mood when she sees her, especially-"

We suddenly looked at each other and "CHAEYOUNG!!!" We said it in unison, and we laughed.

"Yah *laughs* I really love to watched chaeyoung and sena teased each other, it always made my day." Seulgi jested laughing.

"You're right." I agreed.

Seulgi and I were talking to each other, reminiscing funny memories way back when we were just in high school. Of course we still cook and serve in front so momo can serve them to the customer.