CHPTR 22 - Tiring Day

Jeongyeon ▪︎

I'm still waiting for irene to arrive. It's been 10 minutes since I called her, and she's still not here. And since I'm still waiting for her, I went to the locker room, which it has a tv, and decided to watch some news for today. Because the weather seemed to be cloudy today.

I turned on the tv and sat comfortably on the mini sofa and as I was watching the news- well the forecast news, I didn't know that we were going to expect rainfall around 2:00pm.

Hmm? Did dahyun bring her umbrella today? I can't remember that she brought her umbrella with her.

Did she watch the news??

Right, I should text her.

*phew* glad that she brought her umbrella

"Jeong!?" I heard my name called and I'm guessing it was irene's voice.

So I turned off the tv and went outside the room- and yup, she's here already.

"Good morning jeong." She greeted me smiling.

"Morning irene!" I greets her back.

"How's momo?" I asked.

"Still not good, but before I leave there, I cooked some soup for their breakfast to eat it later." She said going to the cashier area.

"Ahh is that so, good to hear that." I said while walking towards the kitchen.

"Wow you already arranged it! I appreciate it, thanks jeong." She said smiling.

"You're welcome, oh yeah irene, do you eaten breakfast already?" I asked.

"Not yet, why?" She asked back.

"Uhm actually I bought some cake for us to eat it for breakfast, I guess were the only one who's eating it, since seulgi and momo are not here." I chuckled.

"Ow? That's new, is there event or special day or something?" She asked.

"Uhmm nope nothing special, just craving cake I guess?"

"You guess? Hmmm?? You're not going to buy cake unless there's something special." She said, looking at me suspiciously.

"I don't want to ask more, because I get easily tired asking people, so tell me already." She added, and her hands are on her hips already.

"Okay okay just let me get the cake." I said, and got the cake.

"Faster! I don't want to wait." She shouted.

"Aish this woman!" I murmured.

"YAH I HEARD THAT!!!" She shouted and I looked at her and she's GLARING!

And how come she heard what I murmured! I'm literally in the kitchen and she's in the cashier's area! Oh wait- so that's why seulgi often scolded by her because her hearing is so fucking good!