CHPTR 10 - Food deliveries.

Jeongyeon ▪︎

We drove home. It's quiet but it's comfortable, then a minute later. Tzuyu suddenly spoke.

"Unnie." Tzuyu softly called me.

"Nae tzu?" I response.

"Is mina unnie are okay? Because she seemed to be sad earlier." She asked makes me look at her in the rear mirror.

"S-she's okay tzu, don't worry." I answered, making them nod.

-

After a 10 minute drive, we finally arrived home, same as jihyo, sana, mina, and nayeon since we went home together.

"Okay kids I'm going to take a rest for a bit arraseo, wake me if you are hungry so I can cook our dinner arraseo." I said, walking towards upstairs.

"Arraseo unnie." Tzuyu response.

I went straight to my room, and did a quick shower before I rested.

After done cleaning myself, I wear my pajamas and lie down to my bed.

Today was a heavy day. I didn't know that bambam had cases like that.

So that's why jihyo, nayeon, and sana is mad at him.

But there's still one question on my mind.

That's why mina is scared of him? Did he do something bad at mina?

I hope he didn't... *sighed*

-

Tzuyu ▪︎

I'm in my room now just finished showering, and wearing some comfortable clothes.

There's a lot of happened today, for me it was heavy because jeongyeon unnie was involved again.

*sighsssss*

But....

I'm worried at mina unnie, it is obviously that she's not okay.

*sighss*

Anyways, I went downstairs and straight towards the living room, since I had nothing to do. I opened the tv and decided to play jeongyeon unnie's play station.

Yup, unnie has a play station one in the living room and also one in her room.

Unnie really likes to play video games. I remember when I'm abroad she always updated me when she always plays it.

Since my curiosity has been filled up, I bought my own play station abroad.

I guess I adapt that to my unnie.

I have been playing the Minecraft game since it was my favorite. I love how I can build my own house here or I can explore the world.

"Oh you're playing tzu?" Dahyun unnie said while getting some drinks in the fridge.

"Yes unnie wanna join?" I asked without looking at her.

"Yup, by the way what do you want? Banana milk? Water? Watermelon juice? Or none?" Dahyun unnie asked me again.

"Oh wait- why still I asking you if I already know you're going to pick watermelon juice." She added while smiling.

I love how they know me well.

"Thank you unnie!!!" I said smiling.

She took a sit beside me while giving me the watermelon juice.

"Here you go tzu." She said giving me the drink.

"Thank you unnie." I gladly took it.

"So Minecraft huh, wanna play survival?" She asked makes me smile ear to ear.