CHPTR 31 - Exposed

Author ▪︎

The night is quiet. You can only hear the waves that quietly splash onto the shells, and the quiet snores of each of them.

They were all excited about Dahyun's birthday because-

*GASPED*

Oh? I guess someone who's awake now at 3:00 in the morning, distracting me from my narration here.

I remembered that you guys should be going to wake up at exactly 4:30am.

Anyways, let's check it out, who's that is.

Jeongyeon sitting on her bed, clenching the sheet, panting so hard, and sweating a lot.

Turns out, she had a bad dream. That she would never forget it. The dream that she wished she'd never dreamt of.

Hmm? I'm so curious, what's that?

Ahhh... I get it now.

It was a dream that mina and yuki shared a sweet kiss on the night of dahyun's birthday.

*sighs* I feel you Jeongyeon *cries in the corner*

Jeongyeon quietly got out of bed and she decided that she needed to ease and calm her mind.

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

I wish I never dreamt that. The dream that scared me the most, cause it was worse than a ghost dream.

(Author: Really worst.)

Wait... why do I have to be scared, since Yuki is a full gay.

(Author: Okay, I need to be quiet for a moment)

I opened the fridge and reached out for a box of milk and decided to drink it outside near the pool.

Right, today is Dahyun's birthday *chuckles* she's going to be surprised. "laughing alone in the corner*

I'm excited.

Hmm?

I heard some noises coming from the kitchen, that makes me curious who it was.

Weird? Is there someone who's awake now beside me?

Let me just look at who it was.

-

Yuki ▪︎ 

I suddenly felt a vibrating sound under my pillow that made me wake up around 3:05 in the morning.

Who'd on earth call me this early in the morning?!

I checked my phone and it was my mom's number dialing my phone.

Now what did she want from me.

I decided to go downstairs since the walls in each room are thin, and they may have heard me from their room and that would be a fuck up.

I went outside from my room and quietly went downstairs to the kitchen.

I answered her call since I didn't want to ignore her, since she would be more mad if I did that.

Phone Call *Imagine they are talking in Japanese*

"What's on your mind young man! to answered my call in 2 minutes." She scolded me for answering it too late.

"Mom what do you want?" I cut her off since I'm tired.

"I'm just going to inform you that we are having a flight to go there later in the evening to help you convince mina."

Oh no, they did not.

(Author: Agree)

"I told you mom that I can already handle it all by myself!" I responded and was pissed off.