BONUS CHPTR

A little continuation of Chapter 38.

Yuki ▪︎

It was already 7:00pm by the time I dropped Sena off at her house. I know it's late, but we had so much time to talk about some interesting things. We didn't even notice at the time, because we really enjoyed each other's company.

But the bad news is, I totally forgot about mom and dad, and I just realized that they are already here, probably waiting for me. This is going to be tough now, since I just missed all of her 34 missed calls.

I'm actually shaking a bit, because I'm really nervous about what is going to happen earlier.
-

No One ▪︎

After 10 minutes of driving through the streets, Yuki finally arrived at his apartment. He took a deep sigh first, before hopping out of the car.

Yuki would rather stay where he can find some convenience store that is open 24/7, rather than going back to his apartment, where his parents are waiting for him, for another round of negative words towards him.

The reason, why his parents knew his password in his apartment is because he said it when he was still continuing with his plan, but now? He's already blaming himself for why he said it to them. He is now standing in front of his apartment door, and hesitating to open it all the way.

When suddenly the door opened wide, making Yuki too stunned to speak or even move, as he saw, his mom, crossed arms, eyebrows raised, and he could see his mom's eyes were on fire, making him gulp.

*Imagine they are talking in Japanese*

"Get inside this room now!" Mrs. Sato demanded, her voice laced with anger, and Yuki had no choice but to follow his mom's orders.

When he was already inside, they went to the living room, and he saw his dad looking at him with sorrowful eyes, silently apologizing for his mom.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING OF, GIVING UP ON OUR PLAN LIKE THAT!" Mrs. Sato yelled out angrily, while looking at Yuki.

"WHY CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH THIS SITUATION IS COSTING US, IF YOU LET THAT GIRL GO!"

Yuki was just tuning out his mom's rants, not really caring about what she had to say.

"ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING TO ME!?"

"YOU'RE MAKING ME SUFFER ON THIS SUTUATION- "

"SUFFER YOU ON WHAT?!" Yuki yells, cutting his mom off. He can't handle it now.

"SUFFER, BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO RELY ON ME TO THIS KIND OF SITUATION, SO I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR FAILURE AGAIN!"

"ARE YOU EVEN HEARING YOURSELF MOM?! I NEVER RELY ON YOU! YOU'RE JUST FORCING ME TO!" Yuki yelled out.

"JUST TELL THE TRUTH, MOM. THAT YOU'RE JUST DOING THIS BECAUSE OF THE MYOI'S MONEY! WELL, WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING! OF COURSE YOU ARE! THAT'S WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER, RIGHT!? YOU DON'T EVEN GAVE US THE FREEDOM TO LIVE, THE FREEDOM TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO WE WANT. YOU FORCED YURI *her sister* TO MARRY THAT GUY THAT SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO IS."

"YOU ARE THE MOST INSANE MOTHER ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET- "

*Slap*

He suddenly earned a hard slap across the face from his mom, making his dad stand up from his seat in a rage, while Yuki held his throbbing, red cheeks.

"GAVE YOU FREEDOM TO LOVE SOMEONE?! I FORCED YOU TO MARRY MINA, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED- "

"BUT THAT WAS BEFORE ALREADY! I HAVE CHANGED ALREADY! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HER ANYMORE!" Yuki cuts her off, yelling.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YUKI?! YOU ARE NOT LIKE THIS. EVER SINCE YOU WENT HERE IN SUWON YOU ARE ALREADY CHANGING."

"CHANGING? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOM?!"

Mrs. Sato took a deep breath, calming herself, as she looked at Yuki, with a calm look

"Son, this is your last chance, if you don't listen to what I am going to say." Mrs. Sato leaned closer to Yuki's ear, and whispered in a low, dangerous voice. "I swear, I'm going to tell that girl, what your real intention is here in Suwon, and I'm not going to make her life easy." Yuki froze in terror, as he took a back step, away from his mom.

"W-who's the girl y-You were t-talking about?" Yuki asked, with a look of terror and confusion on his face.

Mrs. Sato smirked, and glared at Yuki.

"Honey, we already talked about this and decided that it's not a good idea to involve that girl-"

"Oh, honey, yes, you're right, we already talked about this, but didn't I tell you that only if he's going to follow what we want." Mrs. Sato cuts her husband off, her eyes flashing with anger and frustration.

"How did you know her?" Yuki asked, her voice trembling with anger.

"Well, that's how my magic works, my son, connections!" Mrs. Sato answered, and smirked afterwards.

"Mom, don't involved her!" Yuki burst out.

"Well, only if you follow what I'm going to say," Mrs. Sato said as she took a seat on the sofa and crossed her legs.

"But I don't want to follow your order, NOT ANYMORE MOM!" Yuki answered.

"Then, you leave me no choice- "

"No, mom, I'm begging you." Yuki had no choice but to kneel and beg his mom, but Mrs. Sato just looked at him with pity.

Mr. Sato looked at his son, begging his wife for help, but he was too coward to stand up to his son, because he was too scared, and he was controlled by his wife.

"I really love looking at you begging for something." *Evil chuckles* *while rolling her eyes* "But, let me give you a good deal. I'm going to give you 72 hours, to convince Mina to marry her, then I'm going to let that girl live without ruining her life." Mrs. Sato said.

With a menacing look in her eyes, Mrs. Sato stood up from her seat and said in a low voice, "It's your choice. If you don't do as I say, I'm going to make sure that girl's life are going to ruined. You will regret it for the rest of your life."

"Let's go honey." Mrs. Sato said, as Mr. Sato nods, as they walked towards the door, but before opening it.

"I'm watching you, Yuki, and you know that." Mrs. Sato said, and then left the room together with her husband. Yuki was left behind, alone in his apartment.

Of course, when presented with this kind of difficult decision or situation, Yuiki can't decide properly. The fact that he's already in love with Sena, and they are actually having a dinner date tomorrow at the restaurant he had just reserved earlier, makes it even harder to choose.

Yuki broke down on his floor and cried like a baby.

"What am I going to do." Yuki whispered between his sobbed hands.

To be continued...