CHPTR 24 - Oww

Jeongyeon ▪︎

Me and dahyun are downstairs waiting for tzuyu to come- god! Were like waiting for her for almost 10 minutes from now.

"TZUYU! WHERE ARE YOU?! DAHYUN IS GOING TO BE LATE. HURRY UP!" I shouted so tzuyu can hear me from downstairs.

"JUST WAIT UNNIE! I CAN'T FIND MY PHONE!" Tzuyu answered back.

"OKAY BUT YOU NEED HURRY UP." I shouted again.

"FOUND IT!!!" I saw tzuyu running towards downstairs as we looked at her.

"So, let's go." She said as we went to the garage.

Fast Forward

We're already going to dahyun's school. Believe me guys, right now? Like now? I couldn't stop smiling.

I'm really excited for later. *smiles*

You don't know how much I built up my courage just to invite mina to come with me to find some resort for Dub's birthday.

You don't know how much my heart jumps up and down when I hear her say, "Sure jeong" ugh! It's still ringing in my ears!

Don't smile.... don't smile SHIT! I CAN'T STOP SMILING! MINA YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY!

"Hmm? Unnie, you're weird." Dahyun suddenly spoke, and I took a quick look at her and shit she's staring at me, confused.

"Yah unnie! You're creeping us out!" Tzuyu spoke.

"Wae? What's with my smile? I mean." I looked in the mirror. "It's totally normal." I said. 

SMILING! UGH CURSED YOU SELF STOP THINKING ABOUT MINA!

-

No One ▪︎

"Unnie. Don't tell me there's something happened last night between you and mina unnie?" Tzuyu said, wiggling her eyes and brows the same as dahyun makes jeongyeon cough really hard.

"Ahhh as I see that you're coughing right now. So there is something huh." Dahyun playfully pointed at jeongyeon.

"Mind wanna share with us unnie?" Tzuyu asked as she and Dahyun got closer to jeongyeon who's now looking so nervous

You know why she's nervous? Because dahyun is with them. She can't just let dahyun know that. Since it's her birthday.

"Uhm. She's just treating me ice cream today." Jeongyeon response- well, it's true since mina owes her an ice cream today.

"She's treating you ice cream?!" Tzuyu asked.

"Yu-yup! That's why I'm excited for today." Jeongyeon answered smiling.

"When will you going to confessed to her?" Dahyun suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Confessed?! Me?! I-I don't think I can." Jeongyeon let out a fake chuckle and suddenly change her smiley face into a sad one.

"WHY YOU CAN'T?!" Tzuyu asked greedily.