CHPTR 7 - Lunch

Jihyo ▪︎

Earlier.....

I heard Jeongyeon shout while running towards us.

I felt extremely relieved, knowing that Jeongyeon was now here. *sighs*

Then she quickly pulled mina away from Bambam, makingBambam let go of mina's hands.

Me, sana, and nayeon gasped in shock because- I mean, who wouldn't! jeongyeon just easily pulled mina away like a piece of paper, while us?! US?! struggling, to pull him away from mina.

Then...

I saw how jeongyeon hugged mina while she shooing bambam away from us, but in a calm way.

And now that bambam is gone, all I can see is mina still hugging jeongyeon tightly while we just sighed in relief.

Finally he's gone.

That fucking bastard showing his face to us again after what he did to mina.

If I'm a killer, I would kill him first- but sadly I'm a doctor who saves lives first.

*siiiiiiiiggghhssss in frustration*

After 3 minutes mina hugging jeongyeon she went to us and hugged us.

But I noticed that jeongyeon's t-shirt is now drenched, so I told her that she should change her clothes because it's drenched due to mina's unstoppable tears earlier.

Then we suddenly heard Mina's tiny voice that she wanted to join jeongyeon in their locker.

I guess she wanted to say thank you to jeongyeon, that's why she wanted to go with her right?

We went inside, me, nayeon, and sana straight to our table, which is the long table in the corner of the whole room.

We saw Jeongyeon holding mina's hands while walking towards the locker.

Fast Forward

We arrived at our table. I saw them already eating their food.

I guess they're that hungry- I mean, who wouldn't be its jeongyeon and seulgi's cook.

They didn't notice us of our arriving at our table when we suddenly took a sit in the vacant chair.

They suddenly stop eating and look at us confusedly.

"Where were you girls?" Aunty asked.

"Uhm outside aunty." Nayeon answered.

"Ahhhhh is that so." Aunty replied.

"Aigoo start eating now, while the food is still warm." Uncle said, and we nodded.

"Uhm wait unnie, where's jeongyeon unnie and mina unnie?" Tzuyu confusedly asked us to make uncle and aunty look at us.

I saw seulgi, irene, and momo looking so suspiciously at us.

"T-they went to the locker room to get something." I answered and they just nod, and I saw chaeng, tzu, and dub whispering to each other suspiciously.

After 4 minutes jeongyeon and mina arrived..... laughing together?

Ehhh mina mood changed so fast, I just saw her earlier, she was just sad, and scared and now?

I don't think so....

I guess jeongyeon could calm her too, am I right?

She's smiling ear to ear, but her eyes are still swollen due to crying earlier.

That's weird, they're already forgotten about earlier.

"Hi guys!!!" They happily greeted us.

We all look at them and-