CHPTR 13 - Night Out

No One ▪︎

Sana and mina are in the living room waiting for jihyo and nayeon to come out.

They were quiet until sana broke it.

"You're jealous aren't you? Huh penguin." Sana asked mina with a smug face.

"No I'm not." She denied, not even looking at her.

"Yes you are, you're not even looking at me!" Sana said.

...........

but no response.

"Are you sure?" Sana smirked, but Mina didn't answer her.

"Okay if you say so, I'm just going to cling onto jeong's arms again later since she doesn't even shooing me." Sana said it makes mina look at her.

"Wae why are you looking at me like that." Sana asked, followed by a smirked.

"So you're jealous huh." Sana said it makes mina pout.

"I knew it." Sana said.

"Aishhhh."

"Of course I am! I can't do that to jeongyeon, uhm- hello sana I'm you friend mina the one who can't cling to anyone arms just like that." Mina crossed her arms while pouting.

"Awwww our penguin is jealous." Jihyo spoke up makes them startled.

Jihyo went to mina while nayeon went straight to sana.

"Yah sana you're doing good." Nayeon whispered to sana.

"I know right! Lets tease her more." Sana whispered back to nayeon followed by a chuckle.

"You got it." Nayeon said and thumbs up.

"Anyways guys we should go now since they already waiting for us." Jihyo informed them, and they nodded.

-

Jeongyeon, dahyun, chaeyoung, and tzuyu were already in the dining room waiting for jihyo, nayeon, sana, and mina to arrive.

"Unnie do you usually do this?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yup tzu this is our new traditional." Jeongyeon replied while smiling.

"What do you usually do in night out unnie?" Tzuyu confusedly asked.

"Uhm actually there's two option on our so called night out." Jeongyeon said and dahyun and chaeyoung nod makes tzuyu confused.

"Two options?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yup, the first option is drink beer or soju and play beer pong, do you know beer pong right?" Jeongyeon asked, and tzuyu nodded.

"Then the second option is to watch some movies and stay overnight, but my favorite is always option 1." Jeongyeon added.

"I'm totally agree with unnie." Chaeyoung said, and dahyun nods.

"How am I not know this new traditional?" Tzuyu pouted.

"Sorry tzu, you've been busy every Monday right?" Jeongyeon said, and tzuyu nodded.

"So I have no time to tell it to you." Jeongyeon added.

"Anyways jeongyeon unnie, is seulgi unnie, irene unnie and momo unnie is coming?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yup tzu, uhmm around 7:30 they are already here." Jeongyeon said.

*knock knock*

"Who's that?" Tzuyu asked.

"I guess it's jihyo unnie?" Dahyun said.

"Wait here guys I'm going to check it." Jeongyeon walked towards the door.