CHPTR 29 - With Mina

May 26th Saturday Morning.

Jeongyeon ▪︎

I'm in the kitchen cooking our breakfast while waiting for mina and the girls to go here.

I was happy ever since yesterday since mina is going with me later at the grocery store *smiles* I'm excited.

Dahyun's parents will be happy, if they will know this *smiles* how's up there aunty kim? Uncle kim? I hope you're doing fine and watching dahyun down here.

Anyways, since we are busy today preparing for dahyun's birthday me, seulgi, momo, and irene decided to close the restaurant and put some paper in front of the entrance door saying "On vacation"

Chaeyoung just told me that she and dahyun are already done with their project. Their teacher told them already that they didn't have to go to school Monday to Wednesday since they are now done with their project.

I called that perfect timing *smiles*

"Good morning unnie!" I heard tzu, chaeng, and hyun greet me.

I turned around and. "Good morning to you too kids." I greeted them back, smiling at them.

Dahyun has no idea of what's happening to her upcoming birthday- wahh jinja. She's going to be surprised and I know she's going to cry since she's a crying baby.

But the only problem is how am I going to tell her to make her pack some of her things, to use it at the resort without knowing that it's for her birthday. Hmmmmm.

"Unnie... I just remembered that you and mina unnie has a date today- "

"Kids, it's not a date arraseo, were just going to the grocery store." I cut them off.

"Hmm... make sure to update us unnie arraseo." Tzu said with the hint of a tease.

Why my little sisters are always teasing me, aish these little demons.

*Knock knock*

Oh? Maybe they are here now.

"Kids mind opening the door." I said to the kids, since they are just looking at me.

They stood up from their seat as they went to the door.

Oh... why do I feel nervous????

We're just going to go to the grocery store... then why am I thinking that it's a date-

Yah! Jeongyeon... are you CRAZY?! It's not a date!

I heard some footsteps coming towards tge kitchen so I turned around only to see the kids together with the girls.

"Good morning jeong." Jihyo greeted me first.

"Morning jeong." Nayeon greeted me.

"Good morning jeongyeon." Mina greeted me.

"Good morning jeongyeonnie." Sana greeted me cutely.

"Good morning girls." I greeted her back, smiling.

"Anyways... just wait there while I just continue cooking our breakfast arraseo." I informed them as I went back to the kitchen and they sat on the chair to join tzuyu and dahyun.

-

No one ▪︎

Jihyo went to jeongyeon to help Jeongyeon prepare their breakfast.

"Need help jeong?" Jihyo asked, offering her help.

"Sure ji... mind cutting those veggies over there." Jeongyeon answered her, pointing to where the veggies were.