CHPTR 41 - I hate you!

Yuki ▪︎

A day had already passed and I still hadn't told Mina the truth about me.

I can't stand living like this anymore! I need to follow mom's orders or Sena's life will be ruined, and I don't want that on my conscience. *Sighs*

I know it won't be easy, but I have to tell her for Sena's sake. I mean, I already know Mina will hate me. And I don't even know how mom will convince Mina to marry me, since Mina loves Jeongyeon so much.

I'm going to call her a little later, since it's still early morning and she's probably still asleep.

And, oh? I just remembered yesterday that Jeongyeon had something to tell me privately. I wonder what it will be? And why she would have wanted to tell me in private.

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

It's already 7:30am, and hyun and I are now on the road, driving to her school. She's early today since she told me that she still has a quiz to take this morning.

I know Mina, Jihyo, Sana, and Nayeon are also on their way to the clinic, as it is almost finished.

"Unnie." She called me softly, as I took a quick glance at her out of the corner of my eye and quickly returned my focus to the road.

"Yes, hyun?" I asked.

"chaeng and I are going to have lunch at your restaurant later," she answered with an air of excitement.

"Okay, hyun, just don't forget to call me or text me, arraseo." I said.

"Yes, unnie." She said.

After a 10-minute drive, we finally arrived at her school. She hopped off the car, gave me a big goodbye, and walked towards the gate.

After I had already dropped her off at her house, I turned my car around and drove back to the restaurant.

I already texted Mina earlier, around 6:00am, to let her know I was going to be busy today. She also said she was going to be busy, but she said they were going to have lunch in the restaurant.

-

Mina ▪︎

Myself and the other girls are on our way to the clinic, and we're excited since today or tomorrow will be the last day of renovations.

I saw that Jeong's car had already left since she said she needs to drop Dahyun off at her school as early as possible, since she said Dahyun has an early quiz.

We all eagerly hopped inside the van, as Jihyo started to drive us towards the clinic.

"After the renovation of our clinic, we should have a party to celebrate our new clinic." Jihyo spoke, her voice trailing off as she drove along the highway.

"That would be amazing Jih!" Nayeon exclaimed, as I could see, she was pretty excited about it.

If we're having a party to celebrate the clinic, does that mean we'll have to drink alcohol again?

I guess it's just another day to get drunk and party, huh.

"Now, I'm getting more pumped up, since if there's a party, there's always booze!" Sana exclaimed.

Geez, I hope she gets scolded by Jihyo.

"Just be careful not to drink too much, you don't want to end up drunk like last time." Jihyo said.

"Ehh? But, you are in there, who can take care of me when I'm drunk?" Sana replied, and shrugged.

Jihyo let out a deep sigh. "Okay, but make sure that you're not going to be stubborn when you're drunk, okay?" She said softly to Sana. I could really see and feel that she likes Sana a lot.