Chapter 1

I wrote first chapter but i am feeling it cringe because i made story and i don't know how to start so sorry but i am 90% sure you will like next chapters so bear me.

===========================
Story starts from dark room where some people are beating one man.he has deep scars and bleeding badly.

Man:- i am sorry plz leave me i won't attack again.

Robert:- you tried to harm queen and you think we will leave you this soon you son of a bitch.

Saying that he was going to shoot him but he stopped as he heard door opening sound.he quickly looked at door and find someone walking towards him.

Someone:- so he is still alive.

Robert:- yes mam i was just going to kill him.

Avneet :- dont worry now i am here.

She smirked and went towards man.she took knife and traced on his cuts.he winced in pain.

Man :- please leave me i will do whatever you say.

Avu:-just tell me you came here by yourself or someone is behind you.(she said firmly)

Man looks here and there.she put her knife on his cut and pushed it inside his body.he screamed and cried.

Man:- no one .....no one is behind me its..its just i wanted to be king .plz leave me.

She looked at him sharply and next second she took her gun and fired all bullets in his face.she looked at robert and he just nodded.they took his body and cleaned everything while she went upstairs for bath.

She took shower and came down for breakfast.robert was standing near dining table.she sat on chair started eating.

Robert:- mam you remember what date is today?

She put napkin aside and was trying to remember.

Avu:- 13th September any special work?

Robert:- i knew you will forget.

She glared him.he looked down.

Robert:- sorry mam.

Avu :- will you tell me what is special today please.(she said with sugar coated voice)

Robert:-(nervously) mam we have to capture that little boy.

She widened her eyes and smack her forehead.she looked at her watch and started walking fast.

Avu :- now you are gonna fuck your ass or you are coming.

He widened his eyes and ran towards her.they reached towards one building.robert called his man.

Rob:- done?

Man :-no sir he is still in his room.

Robert just hummed and cut the call.she listened everything as phone was on speaker.after some minutes she saw a boy coming out from building.watching him her eyes lightened and her lips curled into small smile but soon faded seeing him sad.she signalled Robert and he informed his man.when boy was going through one small street four men blocked him.before he can shout they made him unconscious with chloroform.they put him in big black bag so anyone cant see him.

They went towards avneet's car and put him beside her.they removed bag and she saw his face and smiled brightly.she put her hand on his cheek and started caressing slowly."from now you are mine only mine"she said looking at him.

They reached her mansion.she put her one hand under her knees and one hand under his head and carried him inside and lay him down on sofa.she took some water on her palm and sprinkled on his face.he stirred,she shook him little and he woke up with jerk and tried to sat properly but she was just sitting beside him.he came so close to her.