Chapter 30

Some of you were telling me in pm and comments to write mature scenes but i want to tell you that it takes more time than normal chapter and most of guys dont like it so i feel that i shouldn't waste my time in it and for those who like my mature content i am gonna start sex one shots again so you can follow me.

============================

They both slept after their bed exercises. Siddharth woke up by avneet's shoutings.

Avu:- baby boy wake up

She said as she took pillow from his hands.

Sid:- uhh whats your problem baby donn let me sleep.

He said irritated.

Avu:- dont tell me you dont remember that my friends are coming today?

She said narrowing her eyes and he woke up with jerk.

Sid:- yeah yeah i remember

Avu:- if you do then get your tiny ass in bathroom and get fucking ready

She yelled and he ran to the bathroom. He came back after half and hour. She was already ready on bed scrolling instagram.

He grinned widely and took her phone. Before she could say anything he jumped on her and settled in her lap.

Avu:- baby b..(she was cut off by pair of lips)

He kissed her on lips putting his hands on her shoulder. She was startled but kissed him back and slipped her hands around his waist.

They kissed for 5 minutes. He broke the kiss.

Sid:- how was it?

He asked grinning widely. She blushed a little and looked away.

Avu:- it..it was good.

Seeing her blush he unknowingly smirked.

Sid:- looks like you enjoyed it too much

He asked raising his eyebrows and smirking. She narrowed her eyes and then smirked.

She slipped her hands to the his ass and squeezed them hardly. He gasped and moaned.

Sid:- aaaah

He said and looked at her. She was smirking at him. He blushed seeing her smirk.

Avu:- let me tell you what is real pleasure.

She said and pushed him on bed putting her both hands under his butt. He put his hands behind her neck automatically. She smashed her lips on his.

After sometime of smooching she was trying to enter her tongue. He know if he will deny he will be spanked now he didn't want that so he opened his mouth. She entered in his mouth and spanked his right ass.

He whined and she giggled. She broke the kiss and started kissing his neck. She licked all yesterday night's hickeys which were already fresh. He moaned in her ears. She was squeezing his ass and licking him all over his face.

She was losing her senses she opened his pants button when he shouted.

Sid:- stop

He tried to shout breathing heavily. She looked him with confusion. He sat up and narrowed his eyes.

Sid:- now your friends aren't coming

She smiled nervously

Avu:- yeah i forgot

He made little angry face

Sid:- you ruined our both faces.

He said looking in mirror. She cupped his face and pecked him again on lips. He pouted and blushed.

She chuckled and did her makeup again and cleaned her lipstick from his face.

They were going when he said.

Sid:- baby donn they will like me na?

Avu:- yes baby

Sid:- they will be my friends na

Avu:- yes

Sid:- what if they dont like me

Avu:- how many i told you they will like you and they will be friends with you

She said irritated. Tears formed in his eyes.

Sid:- i have never had friends i dont know how to behave and even if you love me you are embarassed to introduce me as your boyfriend infront of them. If you still cant accept me the. Why they will?

He said almost crying. She sighed and cupped his face.

Avu:- beleive me they will be your friends and its nothing like that. baby boy i love you who told you i am embarassed to introduce you.

Sid:- you only

Avu:- i said no because.. because uhh i have my own reasons.

Sid:- tell me your reasons

Avu:- huh i cant tell you that

Sid:- why?

He said loudly.

Avu:- baby boy (huffed)

Sid:- no i will tell them that we are in relationship and you love me

Avu:- you wont do that

Sid:- no i will

She glared him sharply.

Avu:- i said you wont tell anyone about that or else beleive me your di also wont be able to save you

She said dangerously he gulped and nodded but he was still determined to tell them.

Avu:- good now lets go

He got up little bit shivering. She hugged him and he hugged her back tightly. She kissed his forehead and they went down.

Avneet didnt want to tell them because of his safety because she dont want anyone to know that mafia queen has any weakness. Though she trust them but still and another main reason was her respect. She dont wanna say that the boy who was first her sex slave is her boyfriend now. She was thinking that they will make fun of her.

Vaishnavi and Abhishek were already waiting in hall. They all hugged each other and after sometime her friends came.

They do this gathering every month or sometimes two times in month. In this group she even has her cousin brother jai and his girlfriend reem. Avneet love him like a real brother and reem was her friend from before.

Then she has her friend jannat his bf faisu, anushka his bf riyaz. Avneet's best friend is ritika badiani from childhood. They were together from her school and also even in their training center. They love each other but always call each other from very sweet names like ' bitch ' 'whore' 'slut' ' cunt' etc.

============================

I know that today you guys wont vote as per your history but leave it.

Tell me in comments that how was your chapter.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️