Chapter 33

Yeah so guys i told you to double update and i am so happy from response i always get 40-60 votes in 100 or 150 reads but today i got 80 votes in just 140 reads i am really happy thank you❤️

And i even started to write chapter. I wrote till may be 800 words and suddenly i got kicked out from wattpad and when i came back there were just 120 words it happened me second time. I was so frustrated i didnt even wanted to open wattpad then. But everyone was excited for double update so i thought to write again maybe there will be some errors so bare me.
And here i am it is 11:19.

So just report this FUCKING WATTPAD 😤

============================
Rits:- yes you told me you are gonna get your boy in sometime but you fell in love with him. You fell in love with your sex slave are you mad avneet.

Avneet was scared of that only she didn't want to listen that she fell in love with her sexslave. She closed her eyes and looked down.

Rits:- you are totally mad avneet sex slaves are for fun they are for your pleasure. I never thought that you will get feelings for your sex slave.

Rits scoffed at avneet. Avneet looked up at her.

Avu:- why do you think i love him?

She asked suddenly and looked at Siddharth. Sid gasped and more tears rolled out on his cheeks.

Rits:- you just told me that you kidnapped him and y...(she was cut off by avneet)

Avu:- yeah i told you that i kidnapped him but he is just my sex slave. I dont love him.

She said deeply staring in his eyes. He gasped and was just staring her with teary eyes.

Rits:- then why he is saying like this?

Avu:- he just wants attention you know and how you all can think that i will love fucking sex slave. Dont you know me?

Rit:- no no i know you thats why i was shocked that how can you get feelings for this fucking sex slave.

Rits went near him glared him.

Rits:- you fucking asshole go from here or else i will kill you.

He wiped his tears harshly.

Sid:- i am not gonna go anywhere i am here only do whatever you can.

Rits:- you fucking bastard how dare you to talk to me like this.

Rits got angry and she took her gun in her hand.

Rits:- go away now or else i will kill you

She said angrily and pointed at him.

Sid:- yes kill me i dont wanna live i am fed up from this drama.

He shouted and rits was just going to press trigger when avneet took gun from her hand.

Avu:- tch tch let me handle this poor boy.

Avu:- yeah so baby boy go in your room and dont come out untill i tell you to come out i will talk to you later.

She said firmly in ordering voice.

Sid:- i told you na i am not going anywhere untill you confess that you love me and i am not your sex slave.

He said little raising his voice. Avneet gritted her teeth.

Avu:- dont cross your limits and go in your room before i lose my temper or else you know better what can happen to you.

Tears rolled out on his cheeks because he know he cant fight more he knew if he will argue more he will ended up in hospital.

Sid:- baby donn please stop this na i am tired of this. I know you love me you are just saying because of your these friends. Please tell me you love me.

He said more like pleading.

Avu:- how many times i need to tell you that I FUCKING DONT LOVE YOU.

She yelled and he flinched. He cried and saw abhi there. He ran to him quickly.

Sid:- dada you know na she loves me. You know everything na you have seen us na please tell everyone na that she loves me please.

Abhishek looked at avneet who was already glaring him dangerously. Abhishek gasped.

Abhi:- what i dont know anything about your love story please keep me out of this i dont know anything.

He cried more and he saw Vaishnavi beside him.

Sid:- Di... Di

He called her crying. Vaishnavi felt pangs in her heart seeing her little brother like this.

Sid:- di you toh no na everything from beginning please tell everyone na. Everyone will believe you. I am not lying i am not sex slave please di

He said with very hopeful eyes. Vaishnavi was on edge of crying seeing him like that but avneet gave her swear so she can break her swear.

Sid:- please di

He almost sounded like he is begging.

Vaish:- siddu... (Low voice)

She stopped as she realised what she was going to say. She closed her eyes and composed herself. She immediately looked away from him.

Vaish:- umm i.. i dont know what are you talking about leave my hands.

She said raising her voice. Siddharth gasped and her hands just slipped from his hands.tears were not stopping from his eyes. He was feeling helpless. Everyone he thought that they are his family they just refused to have any relation with him.

He gathered some courage and looked deeply in vaishnavi's eyes.

Sid:- di i ain't even your brother then?

He said in deep hurted voice. Vaishnavi just froze.

Sid:- tell me na di aint i am your brother i wont ask anything again from you just tell me i am your brother or not?

Vaishnavi bit her lips and it was clearly visible that she could cry anytime. Vaishnavi was going to say something when someone pulled Siddharth from behind.

It was avneet. She pulled her from behind and made him stand. He opened his mouth to say something when avneet slapped him tightly with her full strength.

He fell down om floor with sudden force. Her five fingers were clearly visible on his right cheek. He was already crying and he just put his hand on his cheek.

Avu:- ENOUGH OF YOUR CRYING NOW FUCK OFF FROM HERE.

He cried even heavily and looked up at her. He slowly got up and stood up on his feets.

Sid:- you dont love me na?

Avu:- NO (yelled)

Sid:- okay then beat me beat me till i die show me that you dont love me. If you have feelings for me you wont hurt me but if you dont have any feelings like you said beat me till death.

Avneet gasped hearing this. He grabbed her top.

Sid:- beat me na now dont you have strength

She didn't said anything just looked down.

Sid:- you are mafia queen na then killing one of your sex slave shouldn't be big deal for you

At every sentence his voice was raising and he was shaking avneet.

Avu:- leave me baby boy(whispered)

Sid:- no now where is your all power

Avu:- i said leave me NOW (she said sharply)