Chapter 6

She saw his hard dick trying to come out.she smirked and said "look who's needy right now".he blushed. " So may i?" She asked.he nodded.

She removed his underwear and saw a perfect size penis in front of her not to big not to small perfect for her.he was tomato by now and too shy for looking at her.she held his chin softly and said " you don't need to be shy baby " he nodded shyly.

She rubbed his dick with her right hand and he moaned 'ummmm' " i want to hear my name baby boy " she said sexily.she started rubbing with little pressure " baby donn " he moaned heavily.suddenly she hold his dick tightly enough him to feel little pain.he gasped

" This is the last time i am forgiving you if again you didn't follow rules you will get punishment " she said with little bit anger.he nodded getting scared.

She started stroking his dick up and down.he moaned " mommy"she keep stroking his dick and suddenly she started rubbing his balls and he felt intense pleasure "shit avneet"she stopped suddenly.he started cursing himself he was just going to say something but she flipped him on his stomach and placed his hands on his back and handcuffed him.

"What are y..."he was cut off by her "now you are gonna be punished baby boy"she said and smirked."what no i am sorry mommy"he pleased."ain't gonna work baby boy"

She caressed his both ass cheeks and said"your ass cheeks are so soft like spunch baby boy" he blushed and she noticed it "i wish i could see your red cheeks but i am gonna make these ass cheeks more red than that"

"No no " he cried."you deserve it baby boy you have been very bad boy you disobey your mommy"

"So hear it carefully i will spank you and at each and every spank you will count and will say mommy i am sorry you understood?". He nodded.

She started massaging his ass cheeks he was breathing heavily*smack* she slapped him suddenly making him gasp.he didn't said anything making her more angry.she slapped his right ass harshly making him scream."I DON'T LIKE TO REPEAT MY WORDS DARE TO DISOBEY ME AND YOU WILL REGRET" she said dangerously making him really scared.he said "1.. i am sorry mommy" she said "good" normally.

At every slap she massage his thighs or ass giving him little pleasure and sudden slap making him scream.she stopped when she heard "30 i am sorry mommy" he was out of breath.

She removed his handcuffs and make him sit on her lap.she caressed little red marks on his hands he was still trying to catch his breath."are you fine baby boy ?"she asked looking concerned.he nodded slowly.

She kissed him slowly he kissed her back.after 1 min she broke the kiss but he was still staring her.she asked from nowhere"so to whom you belong baby boy?"but she got no response from him.he received a tight slap on his left ass cheek.he screamed "Aaaaah" she giggled and smirked."i asked you to whom you belong?" He answered"y..you mommy"

"Good answer if you said anything else you must've got punishment till now "she said casually.he quickly said " no no no not again".she laughed looking at his face.

"So now you will remove my clothes or that also i need to do"she said controlling her laugh ."um....ab..how can i?"he asked shyly."ok ok i understood my shy baby"she said laughing and pulling his cheeks.

She was going to remove her t-shirt and he realised his position so he tried to move but two firm hands hold his waist."where do you think you are going little boy ?" She said sexily in his ears making him shiver."huh no where" he said quickly.then she removed her t-shirt she was only in her bra.he looked down shyly and she was smirking.

She held his face with one hand make him look towards her."your eyes on me untill i tell you".he nodded.her hands reached her hook and she removed her bra and throw it on the floor.

He was shocked seeing two firm and perfect size boobs in front of him.he couldn't move his gaze towards anything else he was just staring the beautiful view he was getting infront of him.she smirked and said "you can see my face also baby it is also beautiful"laughingly.he realised what he was doing and quickly closed his mouth from which his saliva was dripping.he looked down with embarassment and said "i am sorry " with guilt in his voice.

"You don't need to be baby boy i am yours only"she said making him smile and blush at the same time."c'mon don't just stare please them" she said putting his hands on her breasts.

He gasped feeling those soft breast."baby boy didn't i gave you pleasure so why are you just holding them"she put her hand on his and started massaging "massage it properly"she ordered.he started massaging softly.

After some minutes he was just massaging as he didn't know anything."c'mon go ahead and give me pleasure or you are fucking dumb asshole that you didn't even know what to do" she felt his hands slipping from her breasts.

Tears started forming in his eyes he started to shiver little bit and said looking down " i....i am*sniffing* i am sorry i don't kn *sniffing* know anything i am *sniffing* sorry"

"Hey hey i am sorry baby boy i didn't mean like that" he was crying."why are you saying sorry you are right i don't know anything i am useless" she cupped his face "it's nothing like that baby you don't need to worry about anything if you dont know i will teach you na "

She hugged him and rubbed his back he calmed down."i think we should stop you should find someone better not kid like me"he said again feeling like crying.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"she yelled he got scared by her tone.she noticed it and cupped his face "look at me, you are the bestest just think if you are kid or you are useless why will i pick you"he was just staring at her with puffy eyes."see if you don't know i will teach you dont worry okay?"he nodded.