Chapter 23

I dont know why but i get less votes in sex scenes. Tell me the reason. I am writing it bad or you are not comfortable
============================

Sid:- then i am also mafia queen's lover dont underestimate me.

Saying that he picked up handcuffs in his hands and smirked. She gasped while he handcuffed her hands.

Avu:- ayee you can't handcuff me like this

She said and pouted suddenly. He smiled and pecked her lips.

Sid:- its for your enjoyment only.

Her pout curled into smile.

Sid:- because i read that girls like to be treated rough by their lover . Isn't it right doll?

He said nuzzling in her neck and she gasped again.

Avu:- uhh i..i never tried

Sid:- lets try today

He said flipped her. He put her hands and knees on bed. Her both big bossoms were hanging on her chest. He sat on bed behind her. Her pretty ass were in front of him.

Her jeans was stretching at her butt area.

*Smack*

He suddenly smacked her ass harshly and she screamed at sudden touch and pain.

Avu:- aaah

Sid:- how much tight pants you need to wear slut?

She didn't answer because she didn't have any answer.

*Smack*

He again slapped her butt.

Sid:- (gritting his teeth) answer me

Avu:- uhh its..its just i like these types of pants

Sid:- oh so you like it

He took something in his hand and held her pants from top middle. She widened her eyes when she heard tearing sound.

He tore her pants with knife from middle. He cut it half with knife and then he pulled that tight pants from her skin with his hands.

Sid:- i love black

He growled seeing her black panties and started kissing her butt cheeks like child eat dessert.

She moaned feeling his wet kisses on her naked flesh. He started biting her ass cheeks. She was feeling new type of pleasure.

First time her hands are handcuffed and she is on her four while he was biting her ass. He stopped and started parting her ass cheeks. She moaned and he slapped her ass.

It was turning her on. She never thought that just his slaps can turn on her at this much level. She was breathless and moaning.

He flipped her on her back. He leaned to her face and she wrapped her legs around him. He sneaked his hand behind her back and she put her both hands behind his neck with handcuffs. He started kissing her hungrily.

He bit her lower lip to enter her mouth. She opened her mouth as she was enjoying but he still slapped her ass. She gasped and looked at him shocked.

He giggled and broke the kiss. She was looking away pouting. She herself dont know what happened to her while he awwed at her and pecked her lips.

She looked at him and narrowed her eyes cutely glaring him. He kissed her again on lips and grabbed her both bossoms and massaged it desperately.

She moaned in kiss. He was pressing his both hands on her breasts as much he can and rubbing her perky nipples which were hard already.