Chapter 24

Avu:- i warned you before baby by.

She said and kissed him on lips passionately. She came down to his neck and started kissing his sweet spots.

He moaned loudly when she bit it harshly without any care. She smirked and he pouted. She leaned down to his chest and abs.

She was biting his abs hungrily while making circles on his nipples. He was moaning mess. After seeing so many red bruises on his body she sat up properly and looked at him smirking.

He was panting heavily just like she was doing before. She took his dick in her hands and rubbed it gently and he moaned.

Sid:- mmm ...

She smirked and took it in her mouth instantly. She started bobbing up and down quickly.

He moaned loudly feeling her tongue suddenly on his tip.

Sid:- aaaaah mommy

She was slapping his inner thighs  every 5 seconds and receiving moans ' mommy please' from him. With second hand she grabbed his balls and caressed it with her fingers.

He was on 9th cloud feeling her soft fingers on his weak spot. He spread his legs more so she can do it better.

She smirked and held his balls in one hand. She held it in her hand like ball and without moving her palm she just moved her fingers slowly caressing.

He had shut his eyes and rolled his head back moaning every second and that also loudly. He couldn't hold more she knew his every weak points he cant do anything to stop her and he also dont want to stop her.

She felt him very close and left him immediately. He sat up quickly.

Sid:- why

Only that words came out from his mouth because of frustration.

Avu:- you get only that what you do to others thats call karma baby. (She said smirking)

She was smirking when he jumped on her and pushed her on bed. He interwined his fingers with hers and started kissing on her neck. She was laughing at him.

He was little pissed off at her. He quickly flipped her and lay down on her back. He leaned to her ear.

Sid:- now lets see what can karma give me if i do this.

She was confused but before she could think he held her by waist and pulled her little up and put her knees on bed. She adjusted her hands on bed.

*Smack*

He smacked her both butt cheeks she gasped and tried to look back behind her shoulder. When she looked back he suddenly slammed his hard dick in her juicy pussy which was already dripping after giving him splendid blow job. She was already wet and turned on to take his dick inside her.

She screamed at sudden pain but he didn't stopped or decrease the speed he started thrusting faster as much he can.

He slapped her left ass.

Sid:- scream scream my name you fucking bitch

He shouted again smacking her ass.

Avu:- y..es daddy

Sid:- yes tell me my name again

Avu:- yes daddy

She was feeling amazing pleasure being fucked from behind. It was first time for her to be dominated and she enjoyed it more than anything.

He held her hips tightly.

Sid:- tell me you slut how you want to be fucked tell me.

He said between his moans.

Avu:- daddy fuck me as hard as you can. Burry your fucking dick inside my fucking vagina. Destroy my fucking cunt.

She yelled on her top of lungs. It turns his wild hormones on. He held her hairs by one hand and one hand on her hips. He started thrusting faster and faster. She was screaming and moaning his name.

Avu:- fuck i...i am gonna cc..um

She managed to said between her moans.

*Smack*

He slapped her back and ass harshly. She screamed as it was really painful.

Sid:- you are not gonna cum untill i say slut understand?

She didn't said anything as she was busy between her pleasure and pain. He put his both hands on her ass and squeezed it before stretching it she looked back moaning and screaming.

Sid:- answer me bitch

Avu:- y..e..s daddy

Sid:- good

He said and again started thrusting in her.

Avu:- daddy please let me cum i cant hold it for long time

Sid:- wait

Avu:- daddy please

She said but it came out like whisper from her mouth as she was feeling so much pleasure and knots in her stomach.

He slipped his hands to her boobs from her hips. He squeezed both boobs tightly and pulled her back to him. He held her so close to him.

Avu:- FUCK!

She yelled feeling intense pleasure.

He dragged his right hand to her chest so he can hold her and he sneaked his left hand to her clitoris and rubbed it gently. She moaned loudly.

Avu:- aaaaaaah fuck fuck fuck i cant hold i need to cum please daddy

She yelled and he quickly put his right hand under her chin and turn around her face to him.

He captured her lips and kissed her deeply. She was feeling so hot being fucked this much dominated. She never thought it can be this much pleasurable.

For him also it was so hot just looking her. Her knees bend her ass popping out as she was trying to thrust back on him. Her upper body was half bended and her face turned back. She was looking sizzling hot.

They both released themselves together. He kept thrusting in her so it can relax her and his own self. Mixes juices pour out from them both and some landed on bed.

She laid down panting on her back and he also fell on bed with same situation as hers. She looked at him top to bottom. She found his dick dirty from her juices.

She sat up and took it in her mouth suddenly. He gasped and widened his eyes. She was licking his dick staring his eyes little smirking.

While his face was mess as he just came now and she was still licking it. It was pleasuring but it was little bit hurting him. She cleaned it and held it in one hand.

She looked at him who was catching his breath. She held it tightly he quickly looked at her.
She put her tongue at base and licked it slowly to his tip teasing him. He groaned and whined.

She giggled and came up to him and kissed him.

Sid:- I love you

He said and blushed a little.

Avu:- aww i love you too my baby.

He blushed more and she hugged him. They slept cuddling.

============================

I asked you guys that you like sex scenes or not in this book or my writing.

And in response i got less votes than usual so now i decided to write summary or i will just cut it and its also takes too much time to write mature scenes.

Till then bye

Your useless writer