Chapter 5

Avu : you remember the rules na baby boy (she smirked)

He gulped remembering the rules she told to him.she saw him looking here and there.

Avu : looks like you dont remember the rules so i need to tell you again (smirked)

Sid : no no you dont need to(he said loudly) ..i mean there is no need of rules baby donn

Avu : oh honey, rules are needed so you remember what you have to do and what you have not to do

She smirked and leaned towards his neck and started placing wet kisses he bit his lips to hold his moans she saw that and bit his neck and he moaned her name.

Avu : don't you dare to supress your moans ... you understand that baby boy (staring his eyes deeply)

Sid : but its embarassing

Avu : you dont need to feel embarass from me okay ?

He nodded

She again started kissing and licking his neck and he moaned.

Avu : i told you whenever we are making love you will call me mommy you remember that na

Sid : ummm cant i call you baby donn its cute

Avu : no i dont want any cute names here i want hotness on my bed (she started licking his earlobes) call me

Sid : m.. mo...

Avu : say it (yelled)

Sid : (flinched) mommy

Avu : good baby boy and she pecked his lips

She started kissing his jaw line and face and said "whenever i say and whatever i say you will obey it like good boy". He nodded.

Avu : you better follow these rules or else you will regret.

Sid : regret? (little bit scared)

Avu : yes baby there are punishments also i forgot to tell you

Sid : you will punish me( fully scared)

Avu : yes honey if you dont do as i say (she leaned to his neck and started biting his soft places which she found earlier, he moaned) you will be spanked like a bad little brat she said smirking.

He just gulped and said " no i will do everything you say "

Avu : you better be honey.second punishment is i wont let you cum untill you begging me for it (she leaned closer to him and he gulped again) you understand everything baby ( he nodded) good so should we start?

Sid : but what if it hurts?

Avu : are you a girl?

Sid : what no (offended)

Avu : then why the hell will you hurt you are so dumb

Sid : hey i m not dumb i was talking about you i was scared for you and you are making fun of me (he looked away angrily)

Avu : oh, i am sorry (she tried to touch him but he jerked her)

Avu : aww you look so cute

Sid : he blushed but composed him self

Avu : i am sowiee babyy(sweetly pulling his cheeks)

Sid : his anger vanished in minute and he smiled at her

Avu : look anything won't happen to me ok even if it hurts we will stop it okay? (He nodded)

Suddenly, she pushed him on bed and lay down on top of him and started kissing him.she started unbuttoning his shirt.after removing his shirt she stared drooling over him.

Avu : oh my god you never told me you have abs and this much muscular arms

Sid : i have always free time so i used to time pass in gym

Avu : oh you look very handsome by the way baby

Sid : (blushed) thanks

Avu : (staring at his upper body) i am gonna eat you today

Saying that she started kissing his collarbone.then she started kissing and biting his abs he was moaning and breathing heavily.after some minutes she left him.

She stared at his toned chest and said " you worked on your chest too much " *looking impressed*
" Yeah " he said proudly smiling
" But it ain't gonna work today baby boy" she said sexily in his ears. " Wha.." he was cut off by pair of lips kissing on his left nipple.

He moaned " baby donn what are you doing " " pleasuring you baby boy " saying that she started sucking more left nipple and making rounds on other nipple with her finger. He moaned" aaaah " she bit his nipple and pinched other one he moaned and said " it's so pleasurable baby donn"

"Thanks baby boy" she said and winked. " You want me to please your boobies" she smirked
" Hey i am boy i don't have boobies okay!" He said little bit offended " oh it is what you think baby boy so i think i need to teach you that, you know what i read that in book that men's nipple are also sensitive when they are turned on not as much as women but still it can be pleasurable"

" I don't think so " he said " okay " she said and started pleasuring his nipple with her tongue she was licking it so good he tried but failed and moaned she pinched his other nipple and continued sucking other one he was moaning mess now.he was continuously moaning her name.

" So what you wanna say baby boy " she left him after 10 mins he was breathing heavily and said after some time " you won it is sensitive" still breathing

She started unbuttoning his pants he wants to say no but he dont want to spoil her mood so he didnt said anything.she removed his pants swiftly in one move.he was shocked and was trying to cover his underwear,she grabbed his both hands and said " dont try to hide whats mine" she smirked. he asked " mine? " " Yes its mine and dont dare to hide it you understand" she said dangerously.he gulped and nodded.

============================

Word count :- 930 words