Chapter 31

I was not gonna write because i think that no one wants to read this book i was also even thinking to discontinue this book but some people and some means 2 or 3 people wants to read so i thought to write.

And yeah i was gonna skip this part but i forgot few small parts of story so i write this and tried to make it funny and yeah dont get offended if you think that i am hating any of your idol you can just stop reading my books thankyou.

One more thing some people were saying me that boy cant wrap his legs around girl and girl cant lift boy so see this

FUCKING HATERS!!(PS:-  i also didnt know this was possible but when i saw this i thought to show you hehe 😂😂😜🤪)============================

FUCKING HATERS!!
(PS:-  i also didnt know this was possible but when i saw this i thought to show you hehe 😂😂😜🤪)
============================

Everyone came in and hugged avneet Vaishnavi and Abhishek. Siddharth was standing in corner little bit nervous.

Everyone hugged eachother but ritika was standing glaring avneet.

Avu:- what happened ritika?

She confusingly went near her.

Rits:- you fucking bitch from one month no calls no msgs where the hell you have been fucking your ass?

She said angrily and avneet smiled nervously.

Avu:- uhh..i..i was just little busy

Rits:- next time you will do it again then i will shoot you in your fucking asshole.

Avneet widened her eyes and  smiled sheepishly and hugged her.

Avu:- okay okay i am sorry. How are you?

She hugged her back

Rits:- i am fine. How about you?

Avu:- i am also fine. Cmon everybody sit here.

She said pointing sofa. Everybody settled down on their usual spots when ritika noticed Siddharth. Siddharth was standing there little bit nervously and shivering and because of that his hand was flexing a little. His veins were already visible on his hands and he was biting his lower lip.

Ritika gasped and said.

Rits:- whos this hottie?

She said drooling over him. Everybody raised their eyebrows and snapped their heads towards that direction and found Siddharth.

Avneet looked at him and mentally face palmed.

Avu:- ohh sorry i forgot to introduce him wait a second.

She said and went to him. She hooked her hand with his and everybody raised their eyebrows.

Avu:- so he is my ummm new friend Siddharth.

She smiled a little and Siddharth smiled nervously.

Sid:- umm Hello

Everybody were looking at Siddharth while ritika was still looking at avneet's hand. Avneet saw that and quickly took her hand back. Ritika immediately looked at her and narrowed her eyes. Avneet smiled sheepishly and both were going to sit on sofa when rits said.