Chapter 38

They reached their mansion after some time. Avneet took him into the room. She slowly made him lay down on bed and sat near him. She started caressing his hairs and smiled.

Avu:- my little baby boy

He smiled little and looked away. She giggled and kissed his forehead.

Avu:- gulp these medicines and sleep okay?

He nodded and took the medicines. He slept for some hours. He woke up and sat on bed when avneet came with food.

He saw avneet and remembered what she did to him and she is still not ready for accepting him infront of her friends. She sat beside him.

Avu:- you are hungry right?

Sid:- umm no i am not hungry i dont want to eat anything.

Avu:- but baby you didn't eat properly in hospital. You were on liquids only. You should eat something or you will get weakness.

Sid:- but i dont want to eat.

He said and looked away. She frowned.

Avu:- atleast eat for me

Sid:- i said na i dont want to eat anything why cant you understand.

He said raising his voice. She gasped.

Avu:- what happened baby boy are you still angry with me?

Sid:- are you asking or telling me. Ofcourse i am angry first you beat me like an animal and then you are still saying that you still cant accept me.

Avu:- i am really sorry baby boy but please understand na i cant do that.

She said and put her hand on his cheek. He jerked her.

Sid:- then fuck off from here i dont want to eat.

Avu:- dont say like this baby boy you have to eat. I know you are hungry dont you?

Sid:- yeah i am hungry but why do you care huh? If you care this much for me then why cant you just say that you love me.

Avu:- i can't do that please understand i cant say that i am in love with my sex slave.

Sid:- if you cant then leave me alone. Just stay away from me. Dont try to pretend that you care or love me i know you dont.

Avu:- i am not pretending i do love you.

He just made a face and looked away.

Avu:- umm okay we will discuss it later first eat okay?

Sid:- i said na i dont want to eat and i am not hungry.

He said when some sound came from his stomach. He gasped and looked at her. She gritted her teeth.

Avu:- enough is enough i know you are hungry. I am not gonna listen anything you have to finish this whole bowl RIGHT NOW.

She said little angrily. He got scared but composed himself.

Sid:- dont...dont try to scare me i am not gonna eat anything.

Avu:- you will and that also now infront of me.

Sid:- no i wont.

She gritted her teeth and held his collar angrily.

Avu:- YOU ARE EATING OR NOT?

She asked angrily. He was trying to maintain his cold face but he was scared.

Sid:- stop showing that you care about me or you love me i know you dont.

He said coldly. Avneet started to breathing heavily. She shut her eyes. He felt her grip on his collar is loosening.

Tears came from her eyes and she left him. She cried looking down and he gasped. He wanted to stop her but he didn't.

After some time she looked up. He was shocked seeing her tears on her cheeks.

Avu:- do the fuck you want i wont say anything to you.

She said crying badly and stood up. She was going when he said.

Sid:- wait

She turned around. No matter what he cant see her crying like this but he didn't want to give up.

Sid:- i will eat.

He just said in low voice and started to eat. She just stood there watching him. She wiped her tears.

After some time he finished the bowl. She came near and took the bowl when he said.

Sid:- and yeah i still didnt forgive you.

She just nodded and left.

============================

I decreased the goals and still you guys didn't complete votes.

So i am decreasing it again but now i am not gonna update till goals will be completed.

Goals :- 91 votes and 120 followers