Chapter 7

"see i will teach you everything just do as i say okay cute baby?he pouted but ended blushing."so you just have to lick like you lick ice-cream"he was hesitant but leaned towards her breasts.he cupped her boobs and started to licking it slowly.she bit her lips controlling her moans.

He looked at her and saw she was biting her lower lip it was so hot for him it encouraged him and he took her right breast in his mouth and started to sucking it while his tongue was doing amazing work on her nipple she tried but failed and moaned loudly "fuck baby boy".

He took other breast in his mouth and started to doing the same.hearing her moans he smirked first time she noticed it.she don't like anyone dominate her as she was the queen so she always dominate not dominated by others.

"Stop" she said little loudly.he flinched and looked at her face."it's my turn now baby"she smirked.just next second she flipped him on the bed on his back.she took his hard dick in her mouth and started bobbing up and down.feeling sudden pleasure "aaaaah mommy "slipped out from his mouth.

"Yes baby moan my name more and more"saying that she started making circles on his both nipples.he was just moaning mommy it was too much pleasure too handle but he can't cum in her mouth.he want to say but he could just say mommy.it was music to her ears she sucked harder.he was clutching the matress and rolled his head back from too much pleasure.

She saw him and understood he is about to cum so she stopped.he sat on the bed properly and he was confused but too shy to ask her that why she stopped.she pushed him on the bed suddenly making him gasp.she pushed his both hands on his both side and leaned towards his face "now you are gonna obey everything i say don't you dare to argue or say no to me"she ordered in firm voice but it was very hot and sexy for him.

She put his both hands above his head and held them with her left hand.she held his chin roughly "you are mommy's little slut you understood?"he was shocked by her behaviour so he didn't reply back.she slapped him on his left cheek he widened his eyes."who you are ?" She said dangerously."i am mommy's little slut"he said in barely audible voice.she slapped him again " SAY IT CLEAR " she yelled making him flinch. "i am mommy's little slut "he cried.

He was biting his lips as he was scared because this was the first time she slapped him.it was too hot for the mafia queen looking her slut biting his lips she kissed him passionately.she interwined her fingers with his hands and kissed him dominantly.he wanted to touch her but he couldn't. yet her only one hand was holding his both hands but he couldn't move his hands he realised that she is very much stronger than him.

She broke the kiss and started kissing his neck and started biting and giving him red hickey he felt pain but pleasure was more he was screaming and moaning.

She started to unbutton her pants.she stood up putting her both legs near her torso.he had cleared view of her legs.he was just watching her trying to catch his breath.she removed her pants and she was in her black panties which he was just staring.

He was thinking that how can she be this perfect.her well maintained body her perfect boobs and her legs were making him more and more hard.he was staring at her with open mouth.she put her index finger under his chin and closed his mouth he looked down embarassed.

She hold her panties from both sides removing it very slowly and teasing her little slut.she removed her panties and he was shocked seeing her shaved very beautiful pussy he gulped.she sat on his stomach "you like that baby boy?" She smirked.he nodded as fast he could.next second she sat on his face and again put his both hands on his both sided pushing them on bed.

"Lick my pussy good and give me pleasure or you will be punished" she literally ordered him.he started to lick her pussy it tasted him so good and sweet.he wanted to hold her hips and her ass but she had hold his hands too tightly.she was already moaning mess but he couldn't see her she put her whole weight on his little face and her pussy was literally shoved in his mouth.

It was suffocating him but he didn't leave that pussy he don't want to leave it.she realised that he need breath so she left him after 10 mins she was just about to cum but she also dont want to cum on his face not the first time when he was licking any pussy.she cleaned his face."you taste like sweet candy"he gave compliment to her first time but still blushing.she widened her eyes she felt heat rushing her soft cheeks but she hide it quickly.she blushed first time in her life.

"Now you have to put your fingers in okay?" He nodded.she lay down on bed.she guided him to add more fingers when she say.he put his one finger in her pussy and started thrusting slowly she felt pain but pleasure was much more than pain.she told him to add more fingers he did as she told him to do.he added three fingers in her deep as he thought she is enjoying it.she screamed loudly and tears formed in her eyes.it was painful and pleasurable at the same time for her.he saw blood at her entrance and he got scared and panicked.

"Are you....are you okay baby donn...aah.. sorry mommy are you fine,did i hurt you ?"he said fast panicked.she make him sat on her lap and cupped his face "hey hey it's fine baby nothing happened"she said."i hurted you so much see its so much blood "he said crying.she hugged him "sssh sssh nothing happened its just you broke the hymen its okay baby its normal dont worry" she calmed down him and lift him and make him sit on couch.

"You wait here i am coming and dont cry okay you didn't hurt me "she kissed his forehead and cheeks he looked calm and stopped crying just sniffing little bit.she cleaned her self in bathroom and change the matress so he dont see it again.she carry him in her arms like a baby he put his hands around her neck for support.he knew that she is much stronger than she looks he just blushed realising he was naked in her arms like a little baby.

She pushed him down on the bed suddenly and she sat on his stomach "so are you ready for real fun baby boy?" She smirked and winked at him.