Chapter 2

They both were in her room.he was thinking something and she was working and glancing time to time at him.he turned and looked at her.she also looked up.

Sid:- i want to ask you something.(little bit hesitant)

She closed the laptop and sit beside her and took his hand in hers.she just rubbed her hand on his hand.

Sid:- tell me the truth no lie okay?

She nodded.

Sid:- what i am to you.

She shook her head in amusement.

Sid:- means what is the main reason you kidnapped me.

She left his hand by his sudden question.he looked at her hand and than her eyes.

Avu:- did i give you house tour oh i forgot lets go now.(she stood up immediately)

He held her hand and looked at her.

Sid:- please...stop.

She sighed and sit beside him.

Avu:- ok so i have crush on you and attraction you know that right! (He nodded)

Avu:- so you..i..uhhh. yeah so this is right you are here for my physical pleasure but

He looked down and bite his lower lip he felt bad.she cupped his face.she saw he was trying best not to cry.

Avu:- but you are not here for that only i want to know you more, i want to be with you,i want to live with you.

His eyes lightened and he looked at her with hopeful eyes.

Sid:- y...you sure?

She nodded slowly

Avu:- and another reason is you were living alone and sad always.i cant see you sad i want you to be happy.

He smiled.

Avu:- i want my baby boy always smiling like this.

He smiled more and blushed little.

Sid :- why you always call me baby boy.(he said blushing more)

Avu:- because you are so cute like a baby and you are smaller than me.(she said pulling her cheek)

He looked away blushing and she laughed.

Sid :- if you kidnapped me for your pleasure than why you didn't do anything?(he said with confused face)

Avu:- oh someone is very desperate to do something.(she smirked)

He widened his eyes,his mouth open and his cheeks turned pink.

Sid :- i am not desperate (he said quickly)

Avu :- oww when i said its you.

Sid:- um.uh.(he groaned) i was just asking.

Avu :- (she stopped laughing) its because i dont want that you feel uncomfortable with me.when you will tell me that i am ready then only i will do anything okay?

Sid :- but you are taking care of me,clothes,food..(he was cut off by her)

Avu :- you dont need to think anything about that when you feel you are okay with me then tell me okay my baby?

He smiled listening her words.

Avu:- by the way i need to tell you some rules.be ready at night.(she said and smirked)

Sid :- rules for what?

Avu:- you will get to know till then bye.

She said and kissed his cheek and left.he was just sitting there shocked with his hand on his cheek.