Chapter 9

I dont know why but i am feeling this chapter cringe tell me it is or not and if it is where you felt that plz.dont think i will get hurt just tell me

============================

Avneet's pov :-

I woke up when i felt some movements around me.i opened my eyes and saw my little baby boy is struggling with his sleeping position.

Avu:- what happened baby?

He looked at me and blushed.i am sure he is remembering yesterday's memories.

Avu:- baby boy!

He looked up slowly.

Sid:- y...yeees?

Avu:- tell me what happened why are you moving again and again?

Sid:- uh..my..my

Avu:- your?

Sid:- my..b..butt is hurting.

He said and his cheeks turned red due to embarassment.she laughed and he pouted.she removed blanket and held him and lay him on top of her.she removed his pants.he turned whole red.she slowly put her hand on his butt cheeks.

Sid:- aah!.. its hurting not much but little.

Avu:- dont worry. Wait let me go.

She said and make him lay on bed and came with ice pack.

Avu:- see it will be little cold but it will help you to get rid of pain okay?

He nodded.she put icepack on his cheeks he screamed but adjusted after some time.

Avu:- let it be for sometime i am going for shower okay dont move.

Sid:- okay

Sid's pov:-

Its not paining now.she knows everything how to do what to do and i am so dumb.but its weird she treated my ass sounds too much weird hehe.

I heard door opening sound.she took shower aww she is so beautiful and pretty.

She took those icepacks and examine my butt. I felt so embarassed.

Avu:- its better now. Is it still hurting baby?

She said touching it softly. I smiled.

Sid:- no its not.

Avu:- i am sorry baby boy i will be careful next time.

I blushed and she giggled.

Avu:- okay now go to bath or should i bath you?(smirking)

I widened my eyes.

Sid:- no i will bath by my self.

She laughed. Someone knocked on door.

Maid:- mam someone is coming to meet you.

Avu:- okay i am coming. Baby boy i am going downstairs come for breakfast after shower.

Sid:- okay mommy.(dramatically)

We both laughed and she left.i took shower,i wore clothes, combed my hair and headed down.but when i came down i was shocked.

I saw baby donn talking with boy.wait he called her doll what doll how can he call her doll.i dont know but i am feeling very angry.he stood up thank god may be he is going.wait what he hugged her and she also how can she.

I quickly ran towards them.she saw me and smiled.

Avu:- oh you came.

Boy:- who is he?