Chapter 10

I am updating because you didn't even complete 40 votes🥲🥲.but now i wont put goals as you will not complete it again and i will be disappointed again and i dont want that.

I will just see if reads will be consistent i will continue.

============================

Avu's pov :-

Fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck !
I called him slave.he was crying so much.i almost killed him.

She was yelling in her study room holding her head.

But he was also stubborn pushing me trying to control me it fucking triggers my mind everytime.i tried to control it many times but failed very badly.i always killed that person who touch me or order me like that thank god i controlled it or he must've been dead now. No no let me check on him.

I opened the laptop and start the cameras.i have camera in my own room ya thats weird but after baby boy i have to do it for his security obviously not for stalking and i also put mic on his almost every shirt and tshirt again for security.

Oww he is still crying.why the hell he need to cry this much cant he stop.did i hurt him too much?

No no i will make it up.but how will i make him understand that i didnt want to hurt him but i cant control my anger.i also went to classes like control anger and i ended up killing every teacher there.she sighed.

She saw him standing and sitting on bed."th...that maid was right i am just sl..slave of hers.she li..lied to me.but i love her i cant hate her.even if she kills me i cant hate her what should i do?" He said crying and shivering.she was just watching him silently.

"I can't run from here even if i do she will catch me in seconds.i dont have even strength to suicide.wait i can do one thing.she wants me as slave so i will be her slave"her breath hitched hearing his words.

He stood up quickly and wiped his tears harshly and went towards mirror."yes i will behave like as she wants." He said with expression less face watching him self in mirror."you are fucking sex slave YOU ARE FUCKING SLAVE" he yelled pointing himself in mirror.she felt like crying seeing him like that.

She went towards her room.she opened the door and found him sitting on bed silently looking down.she slowly closed the door and turned towards him.he didn't even notice that someone is near him he was in his thoughts.

She put her hand on his shoulder.he quickly looked at her and stood up.

"Sorry ba..uh..mam i didnt notice you i am really sorry"he said looking down.

She just looked at him.

"Mam i am really sorry i misbehaved before and i didnt obeyed you please forgive me."

She didn't said anything.

"Mam i will do everything you say i will never question you i will obey your every single word.i will even say sorry to your friend and i am ready for whatever punishment you want to give me"

She wanted to hug him and want to ask forgiveness for her sins but she couldn't.she wanted to tell him that he is not slave he is the one whom she love the most but she knew if she say directly then it will be more complicated.

"Hmmm"she said normally.

She looked at him and found her hand marks on his neck.she widened her eyes and put her hand on his neck.he gasped and shut his eyes as he felt pain.

"Its hurting?"she asked taking her hand back.

"No" he said and fake smiled.

She sighed and brought cream from fridge.