Chapter 22

She was shocked from his new behaviour and was just staring at him. His hands reached at her bottom of t-shirt.

Sid:- may i baby doll?

She heard him and looked at him. She dont want to show her self that typical shy girl who blushed at everything she wanted to be her real self bold and sassy.

Avu:- so this is how you take charge baby boy or should i say daddy? (Seductively)

She said smirking tracing his face and then jawline. Her voice was sexy he gasped feeling her touch. He was feeling weak against her.

He composed him self while she was kissing his neck. He just opened his mouth to say something when she sucked his sweet spot. He moaned instead of speaking and she giggled.

He felt angry and with all force he tore her t-shirt from top. She widened her eyes and gasped. He smirked looking her. He leaned towards her ear.

Sid:- this is how i do it.( Husky voice)

No matter how many times she hear his voice but it is enough to make her shiver.

Sid:- can you stand up my beautiful lady?

She blushed at his compliment and stood up looking down. He stood up and kissed her lips then her jaw. He slowly reached her neck and again started kissing and licking it.

After he was done with her face he kissed her exposed shoulders. He kissed her cleavage from where her big melons were trying to come out from tight grip of her bra.

He left the area where bra was and started kissing her belly. She was going crazy on his touches and wet pepper kisses.

She moaned when he kissed and licked her belly button. He held her curves and pulled her closer. His breath was touching her belly and she was shivering.

He licked her belly button again and bit it leaving marks on it. Her breath hitched and she moaned loudly.

He came up to her face finding him breathing heavily and her chest was going up and down slowly. He smirked looking at her.

He suddenly pinned her to the wall she gasped at his sudden move. He turned her around. She was facing wall and he was watching her bare back where two straps were on her shoulders and one little hook of her bra.

He held her waist from behind and pulled her so close to her no space between them. She widened her eyes feeling something very hard at her ass.

She was amazed that she wore jeans and she still can feel his shaft. He kissed her back of neck and her shoulders while his hands were caressing her belly.

She moaned when he kissed near her bra straps and hook. He couldn't wait more. He was already having tough time seeing her in bra he removed her hook slowly.

Her breath hitched and he flipped her again. He looked her from top to bottom while his eyes stuck on her big breasts which she caged between very small bra.

He held him close by her waist and leaned to her ear.

Sid:- dont you think this bra is too little to carry these big boobs.

She blushed but soon changed in smirk.

Avu:- then why dont you remove it?

She asked smirking.

Avu:- Daddy !!

She called him seductively and he was getting more turned on.

His hands reached on her straps. He slowly removed the straps and her bra fell on floor.

His gaze was stuck on her big breasts. He was staring at them with open mouth. She smirked looking him. He slowly put his hands on both of them and slowly started feeling it.

Her slow breaths turned into heavy breaths as he grabbed both of them and massaging it. He was massaging both boobs with same pressure.

She was liking it. He put his both fingers on her nipples and he smirked.

Sid:- hard hah?

Avu:- only for you daddy.

She was calling him so sexily and submissively he was going crazy on just her voice. He held her ass and lift her in his arms. He threw her on bed and hovered her.

He started kissing her face neck breasts everywhere. Then he held her both hands. He put her one hand on her another hand above her head and locked it with his one hand.

She widened her eyes and he attacked on her left breast with his tongue and was massaging right breast slowly.

He first put his tongue border of her breast then licked it only border making circles. He did it three four times. It was little tickling her but she was moaning crazily.

He put his tongue on her nipple and started flicking it. After he was satisfied with both boobs which he was after half hour. He put his teeth near her nipple and bit it. She screamed.

Avu:- BABY BOY aaah

She screamed as he bit it harshly leaving purple marks on it he did same with other and she again screamed. He smirked.

Sid:- is daddy is too rough doll?

He asked her smirking teasing her indirectly. She smirked back.

Avu:- no daddy i can handle 10x more than you can even imagine. I am just doing it for you so you dont feel that you cant even pleasure me.

She said smirking.

Sid:- oh my little doll you don't even know what can i do.

She was locked from her hands so she just pulled up her face which was already close to his face. She licked his lips making him shiver. She licked his ears and said in his ear.

Avu:- show me daddy what you can do, just show me.

She whisper shouted in his ears. He growled and attacked her nipples with his teeths. He bit her whole breasts leaving so many little bruises on it.

Her heavy breaths turned into breathless moans. She was cursing him so much like 'fuck you' ' stop you fucking moron' which just increased his wildness.

He stopped after 10 minutes and she was panting heavily. He slowly licked that little bruises which help her to calm down.

Sid:- (smirking) still you will say that i cant be rough huh?

Avu:- tch tch you need to learn so many things daddy should i teach you.

She said smirking back. He held her chin and leaned to her ears.

Sid:- you little slut

She widened her eyes hearing slut word from his mouth.

Sid:- you know i am gonna make you scream today. You are gonna remember this day for your whole life. You will moan only daddy today.

He said huskily and ordering voice which was too hot and new for her.

Sid:- ON YOUR FOUR

He ordered her with firmness in his voice and darkness in his eyes. He was not looking in his senses his eyes were filled with lust today.

She just sat on bed putting her hands on bed behind her and smirked at him. He came closer to her and grabbed her hairs from back. She whined and he smirked.

Sid:- dont make me do bad things to you slut or you will cry whole night.

She smirked back.

Avu:- oh baby boy you are forgetting you are dealing with mafia queen i am trained for everything you can ever think.

Sid:- oh than i am also mafia queen's lover dont underestimate me.

Saying that he

😁

I was gonna double update today but yesterday's chapter's response were very bad so do something in this chapter so i will think to write again.

Till then
Bye