Chapter 19

This chapter is for FARAZ147

============================

Vaishnavi entered in his room and saw him crying on bed. She slowly walked to him and put her hand on his head.

Vaish:- siddo!

He looked up and hugged her. He cried more.

Sid:- di i wont forgive her she is very bad infact she is worst. She is...she is....

He didn't get any words so he stopped. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows.

Vaish:- Dont you miss her?

Sid:- NO (he shouted angrily)

Vaish:- really?

He sighed.

Sid:- you know i do. I cant i just cant live without her i cant even hate her i love her so much but if  i will forgive her she will again do this.

Vaish:- see baby it is her nature she had this problem from very long time but trust me if she is saying sorry means she truly loves you. If you are nothing for her she will never come back to you and say sorry ,may be you are second or may be third person whom she is saying sorry.

He stopped crying and pouted.

Sid:- if she loves me then why she beat me and say hurtful things to me.

She giggled looking his angry cute pout.

Vaish:- As i told you its her nature. She told so many things to me but i always forgave her.

He narrowed his eyes.

Sid:- But she never beat you

Vaish:- yeah but...(she was cut off by him)

Sid:- what but di she only beats me and i know she never had hurted you ,you are just saying to convince me I won't forgive her.

He said little angrily raising his voice.

Vaish:- but....

Sid:- i don't wanna listen anything

He said and looked away.

Vaish:- okay (she stood up angrily)

Vaish:- Then live here whole life crying 'di i miss her di , i cant live without her' (she mocked him)

He looked down and but his lower lip.

Vaish:- i am not saying she didn't make mistakes but if you will never forgive her what she will do. She can just say sorry and you know i never saw her like this have you seen her face ? I have never seen her crying like this.

One tear leaked from her one eye but she quickly wiped it.

Vaish:- But you dont worry sit here and cry like you were doing okay?

She said sarcastically and slammed the door. He flinched at sound of door. He thought for sometime and bit his lips.

Sid:- should i forgive her? But what if she will do it again but she was really sorry. I am even scared of her how will i talk to her but i just yelled on her downstairs i dont know how will i talk to her?

He was thinking meanwhile at dining table.

Avneet was staring out but particularly nothing Abhishek was saying something but she didn't even know that he is speaking.

Vaishnavi came down and saw them. She tapped avneet's shoulder she snapped her head to vaishnavi.

Avu:- yes di what did he say?

She asked instantly with hopeful eyes.

Vaish:- um..leave him you tell me what did you eat?

Avu:- first you tell me what did he say?

Vaish:- if you ate enough i will tell you.

Avu:- di (she whined)

Avu:- umm i ate whole slice of pizza.(she said trying to show it big)

Vaish:- ohhhhh (she said dramatically)

And avneet nodded. Vaishnavi slapped her lightly.

Avu:- aa ouch.

She said and rubbed her cheek.

Vaish:- shut up and eat whole pizza.

Avu:- di but i am not hungry.

Vaish:- why? (She said glaring her)

Avu:- i am just not

She said and looked away her voice was little heavy.

Vaish:- muskan please eat little more for me please.

Avneet nodded and took one slice in her hand when Siddharth came down.

😁🌝😁🌝😁🌝😁🌝😁🌝😁🌝

He came down and saw avneet she also saw him. She put pizza down and he looked and slowly started walking towards her.

Sid:- uhh...umm... I wa..nt t.t.talk to you

She smiled and slowly stood up.

Sid:- i...i... will forgive you

He said looked down. She smiled and tears rolled down on her cheeks. She let out a sob and wet chuckled. She spread her arms to hug her but he suddenly stepped back.

She gasped as he steeped back she looked at him with shocked face.

Sid :- but...

😁

Sorry

Goals:- 70 votes for double update

I am decreasing votes for double update because you are not even close to i am sure that you won't reach 70 also but we can just see it little close 😁😁 so bye.