Chapter 34

Do votes and give me some good comments i am in very bad mood today. Shower some lovely comments ❤️

============================

Avneet told him many times to leave him but stubborn Siddharth didnt leave her and kept triggering her.

Avu:- this is your last warning Siddharth or el...(she was cut off by him)

Sid:- what huh you will kill me then do it i am ready for it but i am not gonna leave you untill you prove me that you love me or dont.

He said gritting his teeth. Avneet was fed up from his behaviour. She told him before only that he wont tell anything about their relationship but he didn't obey her.

Sid:- PROVE ME (yelled)

She glared him dangerously and punched him on face. He hissed in pain.

Avu:- i will show you that how much i love you.

Saying that she held his collar with one hand and kept punching him and slapping him on face. He was screaming and whining but she cared less.

She kept hitting him and he kept stepping back. They were very close to wall.

Avu:- now tell me you fucking moron still you think that i love you ha?

He was crying and trying to catch his breath. After little pause he said.

Sid:- yes i know you love me you are just doing it to show your friends.

She gritted her teeth and pushed him harshly in direction of wall. Everybody gasped seeing that as she pushed him with much force. His head hit on wall and he slowly slipped on floor taking wall as support.

He grabbed his back of head because it was hurting him. He closed his eyes tightly and was touching his back of head where he got hit. He gasped seeing little blood.

Avneet leaned towards him.

Avu:- baby boy stop being an asshole or you will die today with my bare hands

She said angrily. Vaishnavi was crying already and abhishek was trying to console her but anyone didn't see it because everyone's main attention was Siddharth and avneet for now. All were shocked but rits was smiling widely.

Siddharth slowly got up by putting his weight on table. His face was already messed up from his tears and avneet's hand prints.

Sid:- i..i dont care even if you kill me today but i want conclusion that you are ready to accept me as your love infront of your friends or not. You are so selfish babydonn i never thought you will hurt me for just proving  your friends that you dont love me.

He was crying badly and cursing her. He was fed up from her.

Sid:- YOU ARE FUCKING BITCH!

He yelled crying on top of his lungs. Avneet was already angry. There was one wood box on her side table. She immediately took it in her hands and hit him on his head.

Wood box broke down in pieces and he screamed and fell down on floor again holding his head.

Avu:- YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU FORGOT YOUR FUCKING PLACE. YOU ARE MY FUCKING SLAVE HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME THAT.

She shouted loudly and started kicking him with her legs. She kept kicking him on his body parts he was screaming but she didn't stopped.

He was crying violently while she was cursing him badly. She saw him up to down and realised he is now not able to even stand.

She smirked and ordered her guards.

Avu:- take him to bed or he will die here only.

She said and started walking back when she heard him

Sid:- NO

He tried to shout but it came out like whisper. He tried to get up but failed 2-3 times. Avneet laughed on him. He slowly got up  making avneet angry.

Avu:- stop this Siddharth right NOW.

She shouted making him flinch. He slowly opened his eyes.

Sid:- no you want to kill me na then kill me i dont want this fucking life kill me now

He said and broke down again. She gritted her teeth and held his both shoulders and started kicking with her right leg on his stomach.

She kicked him 4 times he screamed as it was hurting him deep. She kicked him 5th time and some blood came out from his mouth.

Everybody gasped seeing him but they know they cant interfere in avneet's matter.

Avneet kept hitting him on stomach and cursing him. She kicked him 20 times on stomach. His shirt and face was covered with blood. He fell down on floor and started coughing more blood came out. He was badly hurted.

Avu:- you still want to say that i love you ha?

She asked angrily. He widened his eyes and tried to speak but coughed more. After some time he spoke.

Sid:- no...no...you.. you dont love me i beleive you. I am just..just sex slave for you nothing else. I understood everything.

Avneet felt bad but she cant do anything now.

Avu:- good now go in your room now.

She said normally but it felt like threat for him. He immediately tried to stand up but fell down. He crawled to stairs and stood up slowly taking supports and went in room.

There was much blood where she beat him.

Avu:- clean this mess now

She yelled on maids and turned back to her friends.

============================
Goals:- 100 votes

              And

              100 followers

Do votes if you liked the chapter and comment your honest reviews instead of writing amazing please 🙏🙏

Till then bye
Your umm not in mood writer.