Chapter 11

She went after him.he closed the door and sat beside door.he started crying putting his knees near his chest.

"Baby boy open the door please"she said knocking door.

"Go away"he shouted.

"Baby boy please let me explain"she said calmly.

"I dont want any explanation you just want to hurt my..my feelings"he said crying and hiccupping.

"Its not like that please try to understand"she requested him 3-4 times but she just got his sniffing sound.

"Enough is enough open this bloody door i will break it into pieces"she said getting angry.but she didn't got any response.

"I am counting 5 if you won't open i will break it"she said dangerously he got scared but didnt open the door.

"5...4...3....2.......1"she counted slowly but he was too scared to do anything.

"Okay be ready"she said and was going when she heard door opening sound.

He was looking down biting his lips and his face was mess because of tears.

She relaxed and took deep breath.she went near him and dragged him to the bed.she cupped his face.

"Please listen to me love give me just one chance then you decide"she requested him.

"I dont want to give any chance you just want to hurt me.for you i..i..i am just toy and that also sex toy.you dont care about my feelings sometimes i am your slave and sometimes i am your love i am just joke to you"he said crying vulnerably hiccuping and sniffing.

"Dont say that its not like that"she said pleadingly.

"It is like that you are freaking selfish woman who dont care about anyone"he yelled suddenly.

She was shocked hearing those words from him.she atleast never expected that from his mouth.

"What ar..are you sa..saying"she said in cracky voice.

"Yes i am saying right you are fucking selfish,cruel, heartless woman who is just mad for lust and blood." He yelled again.

She widened her eyes and looked at him with shocked face.he was breathing heavily and looking at her with angry face.she shut her eyes and tears rolled on her cheeks for first time.she last cried when she lost her parents but after that she just made people cry.

He gasped suddenly seeing her crying.he never thought she can cry.he bit his lips thinking his word made her cry.

She was crying, tears were coming out from her eyes without any pause. He couldn't see her like that even if he was angry but he love her.

"Ba..baby donn"he called her in cracky voice gathering courage.

She looked at him" please give me one chance" she said joining her both hands still crying.

"Y...ya but...but stop crying first"he said wiping his own tears.

She looked at him and smiled.he signalled her to wipe her tears.she wet chuckled and wiped her tears.she took his hands in hers and looked at him.

"Can i ?" She asked him.he nodded.

"I never told you that i have anger issues"he looked her confusingly.

"When my parents died i was in ver bad condition.i felt very helpless.i was alone all the time.in this big mansion me and my sister were alone.my dad had so many enemies and they used to attack on our mansion.we cant live in fear always so we had to leave from here.and then i started my training.i had so many emotions in my mind.sadness,anger,guilt and i was so  frustrated because of those motherfuckers we even had to leave our house"

"I killed each and every person who was included"her tone changed he was little scared by her words.

"Ho..how m..a..n..y?"he said scared.

She smiled"you dont need to know".

"I used to went my frustration and anger in training soon changed in killing and beating people.so i never controlled my anger whenever i feel little bit irritation of any person i just kill him/her."she said casually and he widened his eyes.

"And some things trigger my anger like when anyone try to order me ,try to control me,my respect and ego.how you were behaving before same thing happened thats why i hurted you and said those words.i can do anything kill them and if i cant , i say hurtful words like i said to you before."she said and looked down.

"Please forgive me i will control it next time umm means i will try my best"she said with hopeful eyes.

He bit his lips and thought something.

"But you love me na "he asked like baby.

She chuckled" ya i love you"

"No not like that swear on someone whom you love so much"he again said like cute baby.

She pulled his cheeks "i swear on you that i love you so so much"

"No not me i dont trust you"he said and looked away.

It hurted her that he dont even trust her but she shrugged it."then who?"

"Whom do you love the most?"he asked

"You" she said smiling.

He narrowed his eyes "when i was not here ?"

"Yeah my sister vaishnavi she is my everything i love her the most"she said with teasing smile.

He gasped "but you said you love me the most"

"Now i changed my mind"she said and he pouted cutely.

He shrugged his thoughts"okay swear on her that you love me not on first number but second one" he said and made a grumpy face.

She giggled"okay i swear on vaishnavi that i love you" she said staring deep in his eyes.

Tears rolled out on his cheeks again. he shut his eyes and jumped on her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too " he said crying.she smiled and caressed his back.

"I love you so much baby donn please dont say that i am your slave and you don't love me.i cant live without you.you are my everything"he said crying in her embrace.

"Calm down my baby boy"she said patting his back.

He looked at her.
"No i am serious please dont leave me"

"Okay I won't leave you"she pecked his cheek.

He just sat in her lap wrapping his hands on her neck and his chin on her shoulder.he sat there for 10 minutes.

"Cmon lets take shower we both cried so much"she said laughing little.

He smiled."no lets just stay here na "

"Eye you lazy boy get up from me and take shower or i will bath you"she said teasingly.

"Aah no i dont want to bath i will just sleep with you"he said lazily getting back on his position.

"Ok so i have no other option"she said and smirked.

He looked at her with confused face and widened his eyes when she lift him.

"No no i will bath my self leave me"he said trying to free from her but he couldn't.

"Its late baby boy now i will help you dont worry"she said and smirked again.

He sighed but he was scared.

She removed his all clothes and and and and

Come tomorrow for update you dirty mind people
😁😁😁😁🙃😗🙃😗