Chapter 35

Yeah so guys i have assignments of college thats why i couldn't update else you know i am very regular writer 🙃🙃 so sorry for inconvenience hehe😅😂

============================

After Siddharth gone everyone was silent and still shocked. While rits was happy.

Rits:- you done amazing girl you got some new moves haa?

She said smiling but avneet just fake smiled.

Avu:- umm yeahh

They talked for sometime while avneet was just thinking about Siddharth closing her eyes. She knew she hurt him very badly. He even got ready to accept that she dont love him.

He was also crying so badly. She knew everything and regretting it now but she was angry also because she made him crystal clear that he shouldn't say this thing infront of her friends.

But he didn't she gritted her teeth and opened her eyes immediately. There were tears in her eyes and almost red. She looked at everyone and shouted.

Avu:- now what motherfuckers you are planning to stay here only

Everybody widened their eyes and stood up.

Faisu:- but you only invited us he..

He stopped when avneet glared him dangerously he got quite.

Faisu:- umm yeah but we are late so we will go

He said smiling nervously and dragged jannat with him. Everybody left from there because they know avneet's anger and they dont wanna get buried alive.

Vaishnavi and Abhishek were there only.

Avu:- di you can stay in your usual room goodnight

Vaish:- but i want to meet ashu once

Avneet glared at her.

Avu:- no need to meet him because of you only he is in this situation.

Vaishnavi widened her eyes.

Vaish:- what what are you saying av..(she was cut off by avu)

Avu:- yes if you didn't get ready to accept him as brother i didn't need to beat him but you cant even control your emotions.

She said with little anger and left. Vaishnavi cried more and hugged abhishek.

Abhi:- ssh my vaishu calm down..calm down.

Vaish:- abhi she..she said she beat him because of..of

She broke down and cried more.

Abhi:- ssh no my gudiya it is not because of you. She is just angry on herself but she is not accepting for now and you know her na dont worry about anything okay?

Vaishu:- hmmm

She just hummed looking down. They went to their room and slept.

While avneet went to her room climbing stairs and she was thinking about him but her anger was also increasing at every step. She reached to the room and saw blood on entrance only.

She bit her lower lip there were few drops on floor and handle was half red. She was now worried little. She knew she had beat him badly. She slowly opened the door and entered. Her eyes twitched seeing blood drops on floor.

She slowly traced blood drops from her eyes. She gasped Siddharth crying in corner. His knees were near his chest and his head was on his knees. He was crying violently.

Seeing him she bit her lips and tears formed in her eyes but she composed herself and thought that she wont show her care or he will disobey her again.

She slowly walked to him gathering courage. She reached near him and she tapped his head. He looked up slowly.

She gasped again seeing his messed up face. His face was full of tears and after his mouth area there was blood. There was also much blood on his shirt. She saw so much pain in his eyes she couldn't help and tears fell from her eyes. She instantly squat down to his height.

She put her hand on his cheek.

Avu:- ba..by boy

Her voice came out like whisper. He looked at her with fear and tried to get back but there was wall.

Sid:- le..av.e.. me ple.a.seee i..i beg you i..i rea..lis..ed that yo.u. do..nt love me ple..ase d..ont hu..rt me na ple..ase

He said crying and stammering. He was so much scared. She took her hand back and looked down. She was also crying seeing him like that.

He was still scared and shivering very badly when she looked up.

Avu:- i wont hurt you baby boy you dont need to be scared okay?

He nodded but he was still scared.

Avu:- i am sorry baby boy i didn't want to hurt you.

He gasped.

Sid:- you didn't want to hurt me but..but you beat me like i am your..your enemy.

He said breathing heavily. She was not able to speak anything.

Sid:- tell me if you didn't want to hurt me then why did you beat me?

He asked her while she just looked down.

Avu:- i am sorry babyboy.

She said and more tears came out from her eyes.

Sid:- WHAT SORRY

He tried to shout but couldn't. He looked at her crying more and breathing heavily she was not even looking up she didn't have courage to meet her eyes with him.

Sid:- you beaten me like an animal. You just beat me so you can make me say that i d..d..dont love you. You just wanted to show your friends that you dont love your sex slave dont you.

Avneet gasped and looked up at him.

Avu:- i am sorry

She again said in very low voice.

Sid:- you were even ready to kill me to just show your friends that you dont love me.

Avu:- no no baby boy

Sid:- what no yes i know you will kill me if i had said that you love me again but now i know that i am just sex slave for you. Y..you dont love me you never loved me. If you did you will never beat me like that.

Avu:- baby boy no its not like that i am sorry.

After little pause she said.

Avu:- i love you baby boy i am sorry i really love you its just i cant tell them that i am in love with the boy who was my sex slave.

Sid:- and just to show that you did this to me?

He questioned her and she didn't have any answer for that question.

Sid:- you are fucking lier avneet i hate you I FUCKING HATE YOU.

============================

Goals:- 110 votes or 110 followers

Your greedy writer 😅😅