Chapter 41

This chapter was ready before 2 days but you guys didnt complete goals so i didnt update. See i am already very lazy i got into routine but if you will do like this i will get lazy again.

And also my followers were 127 and 3-4 people followed me so i quickly went to profile to see 130 followers but it was 126 😓😓😓 so 3 people followed me and 4 unfollowed it was may be 2-3 days ago so dont follow for unfollow or i will just start to write one shots.

Thank you❤️

============================

He narrowed his eyes at her.

Sid:- you are crazyyy

He said little bit angrily and she smiled nervously.

Avu:- sowwie

He melted and kissed her forehead.

Sid:- but it was cute.

They both smiled and everybody came there.

Everybody congratulated them except rits. She came in last.

Rits:- you fucking slut how can you fell in love with someone whom you use for just sex

She said angrily and avneet smiled.

Avu:- now i dont care ritika even if he was my sex slave i know i can be happy with him only.

She said smiling at Siddharth. Rits sighed and hugged her.

Rits:- i am sorry for saying that. I am really so happy for you that you finally found someone.

She smiled and again hugged her.

Rits:- you know why i was really angry? I wanted this rascal in my bed but now i cant.

She frowned and he widened his eyes while avneet smirked.

Avu:- but you can still have him.

Sid and rits both gasped.

Rits:- whatt? Really??

Avu:- yeah sure

She said smirking. He was going to say something but avneet cut him off.

Avu:- we can have threesome you know

Avneet said and winked to rits.

Rits:- ohh yaa sure we will have threesome soon baby boy.

She said and tapped his cheek. He was shocked.

Sid:- nooo i..i dont want to have any threesome.

Rits:- why baby you will have fun just think you will get two beautiful girls in your hands.

She said and grabbed his collar to pull him little closer. He was little bit scared he looked at avneet.

Avu:- yeah baby you wilk have so much fun just imagine we three will be on one bed how sexy it will be.

He was shocked but he understood that if avneet is saying this then she must be just teasing him. He decided to play along.

Sid:- yeah we will do it soon then.

He said smirking. Avneet widened her eyes.

Avu:- what? You are ready?

Sid:- yeah why not it will be fun and wait a minute i had fun with you many times now i want something new. So i think even if you will not be there it will be fine i and rits will have some fun.

He said and took rits hands in his. He stepped back and pulled her closer then he twirled her and let her fall to the other side then he leaned to her.

Avneet was fully shocked and her eyes almost came out. Rits was staring in his eyes. He kissed ritika's hand when avneet yelled.

Avu:- LEAVE HER

He immediately left her.

Avu:- so you want to have fun huh let me show you whats real fun

She said and was going to grab his hand.

Sid:- no no no i was just kidding.

He said scared. She stopped and looked at him confused.

Avu:- what?

Sid:- woh you both were teasing me na for that threesome so i thought to tease you hehe.

He said smiling nervously and she glared at him dangerously.

Avu:- never do it again understood?

He immediately nodded and everyone laughed.

They all enjoyed there for some hours. It was time of leaving. Everybody bid bye and in last rits and Manjul came.

Manjul did handshake with avneet and Siddharth. Rits hugged avneet. Sid was expecting handshake when she hugged him tightly.

He widened his eyes. After some time she broke the hug.

Rits:- we will meet you soon.

She said and winked he again widened her eyes. Manjul was burning in jealousy but didnt said anything.

They both left. Siddharth sighed and turned towards avneet who was already glaring him dangerously.

Sid:- i didn't do anything.

She gritted her teeth and grabbed his hand and smirked.

Avu:- i need to teach you some rules?

She dragged him to her room and threw on bed. He was scared and shocked.

Tell me if you want sex scenes again if you want then complete the goals.

Votes:- 100
Comments:- 20-30 comments

If you will complete the goals then i will start writing mature scenes again and maybe 20-30 comments of different people that you want to see mature scenes.