Chapter 4

S

id's pov:-

I heard the door opening sound and my heartbeat increased because i know who will be here now and there she is beautiful and gorgeous.

Avu : Hi baby boy

Sid : Stop calling me that (looked away blushing)

Avu : oh you don't like that i m sorry i won't say that again.

Sid : *he quickly looked at her* i didn't mean that i love....

Avu : (smirking) oh so you love that when i call you baby boy

Sid : ab ..ab no its not like that

She moved closer to him.he was sitting on bed and she was standing in front of him.

Avu : so what its like baby boy (smirking)

Sid : (made a angry face) you are teasing me i won't talk to you *looked away to other side*

She cupped his face and make him look towards her.

Avu : hey don't say like that *she moved closer*

He was breathing heavily.she saw him and smirked.

Avu : you really won't talk to me baby boy.

He nodded his head in no.she leaned towards his neck and started placing open mouth kisses.he couldn't help he finally moaned.

Sid : baby donn stop (breathing heavily)

Avu : what happened baby boy you were saying that you won't talk to me now what happened.

Sid : (blushed) ab ...abb ..i don't know

Avu : okay leave all that (lovingly staring at his eyes) you said that you are ready for me today so are you ready

Sid : (smiled) yes i am ready for you,you did so much things for me you make me feel that a curse can also be loved.
(little tear escaped his eye)

She quickly wiped that tear.

Avu : DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY YOURSELF CURSE AGAIN(yelled)

He flinched at her harsh tone and started to shivering.she cupped his face.

Avu : see i don't like anyone say anything bad about you, i don't care even if it is you.you are the best and you are not a curse okay!

He nodded with tears and smiled.she wiped his tears and stared in his eyes asking for permission ,he closed his eyes and giving her permission.

She placed her lips on his in no time.the kiss was filled with love and care.it was just slow kiss no dominance but pure love.

She was staring him and he blushed looking down at his lap.she sat on bed make him sit on her lap and his legs around her waist.

(Author :- don't say that she can't lift him she is a freaking mafia queen and she work out a lot 😂😂)

Sid : (shocked) ..what are ... (he was cut off by a finger in his lips)

Avu : sush baby boy let me show you how much i love you and how much i waited for you

He again blushed and looked down.she put his hands on her neck and she put her hand on his butt,he widened his eyes but before he could do anything suddenly she started to kiss him hungrily.

He was not ready for this so he didn't kiss her back.

*Smack*

She slapped his ass and told him to kiss back.he was shocked but did what she told him to do .she bit his lower lip but poor innocent boy never kissed anyone so he didn't understand.she grabbed his both butt cheeks tightly he gasped and taking this opportunity she entered her tongue in his mouth tasting every corner of his mouth.

She started massaging his ass cheeks and he moaned in kiss, she smirked and add more pressure,he tried but couldn't hold his moans it was embarassing for him but he couldn't help and started moaning heavily.he had no control of anything.the whole kiss was dominated by her.

It's been 5 minutes but she was in no mood of breaking the kiss
he was lacking of oxygen and he tried to push her but she was strong than him so he gave up.she felt that so she broke the kiss.

Both were panting heavily and looking at each other.he was blushing she saw that and smirked.

Avu : you liked that baby boy

Sid : (blushed more) y..yes

Avu : why are your cheeks are red baby boy (smirking)

Sid : he touched his cheeks and felt heat and blushed more shyly

Avu : awww my tomato (kissed his cheek)

He hugged her hiding his face in her neck .she started laughing.

Avu : you are so cute my baby

Sid : thank you(blushing)

============================